Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentine's Day Post! Share pics of anything which you were given...let us know how your day is going, etc...

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:56 PM
  • 15 Replies

Valentine's Day Post! 

Share pics of anything which you were given...let us know how your day is going, etc...

Are you doing anything special today in honor of Valentine's?

having chocolatehappy valentine

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:36 PM
We don't really celebrate, but I'm making Mongolian beef for dinner and then possibly some home made chocolate pudding
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:46 PM
Quoting Pandapanda: We don't really celebrate, but I'm making Mongolian beef for dinner and then possibly some home made chocolate pudding
Yum

SweetPoison
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:25 PM

I Got a Baby!!!

5 weeks today!! I'd post the ultrasound but its super blurry when i try to copy it over!! plus its just a white sac hahahah

iamnameless
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:29 PM
I didn't get anything. He told me to get a sitter and he was taking me out for dinner. He had somewhere to run. He said he would be here at 6. Its 6:30 and he isn't here. But I don't care I nibbled off the kids food so I am not really hungry.
Halensmommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I got a clean house lol! Hubby sent me out for a girls day with my two year old. When I got home the Christmas tree was taken down (yeah I know, it's awful that it was still up but that's how bad I've felt the past two months and how busy he has been working full time and taking care of the kiddos!) and the house is much much cleaner! So much better than flowers!

cheetah90210
by Mrs.jones on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:54 PM
I got flowers card with a poem and balloon from dh and ds I got a stuffed flower , we got ds a box of chocolates he's 4 he loved them , and dh hand made valentines from ds and I and a bouquet of heart Lollypops he love Lollypops they keep him awake on the job , he drives buses , and I made a steak dinner.
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:14 PM
Comgrats!!!

Quoting SweetPoison:

I Got a Baby!!!

5 weeks today!! I'd post the ultrasound but its super blurry when i try to copy it over!! plus its just a white sac hahahah

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:16 PM
I'm sorry :( Are you feeling better, by the way? We're coming down with colds now and was thinking of you.

Quoting iamnameless: I didn't get anything. He told me to get a sitter and he was taking me out for dinner. He had somewhere to run. He said he would be here at 6. Its 6:30 and he isn't here. But I don't care I nibbled off the kids food so I am not really hungry.
SweetPoison
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:21 PM
thank you :)

Quoting Pandapanda: Comgrats!!!

Quoting SweetPoison:

I Got a Baby!!!

LuvMyBoys09
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Mobile Photo

I was playing with Maddie and then someone knocked on the door.
I looked out the window on the front door and saw this huge bouquet....SO had flowers delivered.
It was so sweet and I was so excited.

After he got home from work, we went shopping for clothes for all of us....The Children's Place is having a fantastic sale by the way.
And then we went and ate dinner....it was a wonderful day.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured