Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is the worst....

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:25 PM
  • 22 Replies

This is the WORST pregnancy beginning I've EVER had...

I've had 3 previous pregnancies before this one, this is my 4th child...

With my boys, I had morning sickness, by the afternoon I was fine all day and night, I never vomitted either.

With my daughter, I was only sick at night, never vomitted, just felt awful at night, felt fine throughout the day.

This baby...I'm sick 24/7 from the moment I wake up until I go to bed and while I'm trying to sleep...

I'm vomitting, I've even started vomitting in my SLEEP more than once!!! I have NO relief it's 24/7. I have extra saliva! What is that?! Lol. I can't even swallow without gagging! Then I get this awful feeling when I need to eat, I can't even describe the feeling but it feels terrible lol and it makes it even more hard to eat. Sometimes it's even hard to talk out loud because I start gagging...

I know every pregnancy is different but this is just different to an EXTREME! 

I just had to vent, I'm very frusterated and trying to chase after 3 kids all day long while constantly running to the bathroom and feeling completely horrible is very exhausting! 

I see the doctor on Wednesday, I'm asking for some help! Anyone else have any ideas? I've never had it this bad before! 

Lilypie - (1BjH)Lilypie - (e3IR)
Lilypie - (YMQ8)Lilypie - (9GKY)

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Amber on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:27 PM
I'm so sorry :( I don't have any ideas. I'm sure you have tried the basics, like ginger ale, bland foods, etc.
leebles
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I had really bad morning sickness as well. I am sorry that you are going through this. I found that non dairy fruit smoothies and Popsicles helped as well as drinking really hot tea. The doctor had me stop taking my prenatal viatimins and put me on medication until I could stop throwing up, and had me drink pedialight (sp?). The hardest part I found was the more I got Dehydrated the sicker I would get so I tried a liquid diet more than food.

TrishyyKat
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:23 PM

I guess I had it too easy with my previous pregnancies so I get to suffer with this one lol. This will be our last child. I had 2 children before I met my husband, we had a child of our own and he wanted one more child of his own lol. Guess the last is the worst!! 

Lilypie - (1BjH)Lilypie - (e3IR)
Lilypie - (YMQ8)Lilypie - (9GKY)

Devious103102
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:26 PM

Sorry girl =0(  It all sounds pretty normal to me and, like they say, every pregnancy is different. 

samsanders
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 4:14 AM
Ick :-/ I'm sorry mama! Just make sure you're staying hydrated.
sourpatchmom098
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:40 AM

while my nausea wasnt that bad when i got sick for a coiple days stomach bug or something, my doc gave me vitamin b6 to help

CountryMom2014
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:43 AM
A friend on mine had the extra saliva thing. Turned out to be an iron issue and she had to take meds. They said it usually comes with constant sickness and she had to get on meds for that too. Have you had your blood work done yet? Tell your doctor as soon as possible about the extra saliva. I hope it goes away. My friend had to carry a spit bottle with her because it made her sick to swallow it.
SecondChance709
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 12:48 PM

This is my first and I'm feeling the same way, the only thing that's helped me is saltine crackers and slowly drinking water. I'm 10 weeks 4 days now and starting to feel better 

MixedCooke
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 2:27 PM
With my 2 girls, I was sick morning, noon, and night and it lasted my ENTIRE pregnancy. I also vomited multiple times a day!
Allebas
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 2:29 PM

I don't mean to scare you here, but a friend of mine was very, very sick like you, and she was told she was having TWINS and that is why she was way sicker with this pregnancy than her first 2 pregnancies!! Good luck!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)