Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My BFP Story

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:35 PM
  • 9 Replies

So right now I'm about 7 weeks pregnant going by my last period...

My periods have been pretty crazy the last few months, they usually were always on time then they started coming late. I always took pregnancy tests after I had my late periods and they were always negative and my period would end up showing up a few days later.

My last period was on Christmas Day woo hoo Merry Christmas lol. Going through Jan. I never had a period, I kept waiting and nothing happened. Last week on Tuesday I felt terrible. I was so sick to my stomach and a huge wave of fatigue came over me. I thought I was getting sick but remembered I missed a period for the entire month of Jan. and now we are in Feb. So my husband went out at 6pm that night to grab a box of tests for me lol. I couldn't wait until morning so I went to the bathroom and took a test. 

They are always negative so I didn't expect anything but the SECOND I used the test the postitive pregnancy line came up even before the control line developed! I thought that was so strange that had never happened to me before! The pregnancy line was also much darker than the control line. 

I decided that I was for sure pregnant at that moment lol the next morning I took another test for the heck of it, sure enough the same thing happened but the pregnancy line was even DARKER and the control line was very light! 

I've never seen a pregnancy line so dark before lol!

Our baby is due Oct. 1st, 2014 as of right now until our first ultrasound :)

Lilypie - (1BjH)Lilypie - (e3IR)
Lilypie - (YMQ8)Lilypie - (9GKY)

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Bobbyjade
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:07 PM
Good luck xx
sjenkins8208
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:09 PM
Congrats! That's how my bfp was with my son. I was about 7 weeks when I took it and the test line was bright pink as soon as my pee touched it!
mss119
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! I'm two weeks behind you, due 10/15 :)
TrishyyKat
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:13 PM

See I always knew I was pregnant so early with my other babies, I would find out around 3-4 weeks pregnant so my tests were always much lighter. With me being farther along this time I couldn't believe how dark the test was lol! It was shocking!

Quoting sjenkins8208: Congrats! That's how my bfp was with my son. I was about 7 weeks when I took it and the test line was bright pink as soon as my pee touched it!

Lilypie - (1BjH)Lilypie - (e3IR)
Lilypie - (YMQ8)Lilypie - (9GKY)

wiccanlove92
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:14 PM
Congrats! That's how it was with my daughter. I was already 10 weeks and the test was positive before I finished peeing on it. This time I was only about 4 weeks 2 days so it took a few minutes for the lines to form but I was so convinced that the test was gonna be negative I cried out of a mix of shock and happiness when I saw that plus sign appear, test line even came up before the control line had fully formed.
Devious103102
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:21 PM

Congrats!

sjenkins8208
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:36 PM
It's pretty neat. Especially if you were like me and waiting until the very last minute and squinting to find a line!

Quoting TrishyyKat:

See I always knew I was pregnant so early with my other babies, I would find out around 3-4 weeks pregnant so my tests were always much lighter. With me being farther along this time I couldn't believe how dark the test was lol! It was shocking!

Quoting sjenkins8208: Congrats! That's how my bfp was with my son. I was about 7 weeks when I took it and the test line was bright pink as soon as my pee touched it!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:52 PM
So exciting!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
samsanders
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 4:06 AM
Yay :) congrats to you guys!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)