Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby weights in at....

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:08 PM
  • 5 Replies
Had my ultrasound a little bit ago. I am 29weeks. You could see her hair in the ultrasound. She is measuring ahead at 31weeks and the estimated weight is 3lbs 4ozs. Not huge. I am feeling relieved.
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Larsbug
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:40 PM

cool! I don't trust ultrasound for weight though... they told me DS1 would be huge at a little over 10 lbs at birth, he was 6 lbs 9 oz...they also told me DS1 was going to be tiny and was weighing in around 5 lbs 6 oz, he was 7 lbs 1 oz

iamnameless
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I guessing she will be around the same weight as my other girls who were 9.6 &9.8

Quoting Larsbug:

cool! I don't trust ultrasound for weight though... they told me DS1 would be huge at a little over 10 lbs at birth, he was 6 lbs 9 oz...they also told me DS1 was going to be tiny and was weighing in around 5 lbs 6 oz, he was 7 lbs 1 oz

Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:36 PM

I wouldnt trust those weight est. they told me that my son was 10lbs at 37weeks and when he was born at 38weeks 0 days he barely weighed 7lbs

NESmith63
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 5:10 PM
I don't trust them either but it's still fun to find out. I had an ultrasound on Friday at 30 weeks exactly. She was 3lbs 3oz and in the 30th percentile.
iamnameless
by on Feb. 16, 2014 at 5:17 PM
I know they can be way off but its fun to see what they think baby weighs. I was actually relieved that they didn't think she was more. And I was really happy to have my ultrasound. You could see her hair. My 7yr old was so excited watching her. He was like hey there is her hand and thats her face and nose and eyes. Hey she opened her mouth.

Quoting NESmith63: I don't trust them either but it's still fun to find out. I had an ultrasound on Friday at 30 weeks exactly. She was 3lbs 3oz and in the 30th percentile.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)