Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

parents

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:25 PM
  • 7 Replies
I haven't seen my parents in 3 years. And I finally get to see them this weekend! Them and my older brother are going to drive down to get my kids and I! I'm nervous,scared because of not knowing what my husband may try to do if he finds out my leaving! My dad told me not to worry to much that they will make sure we are out safe! I was starting to go into preeterm labor a few days ago. They had to stop my contractions. I'm glad it help for the baby not be born so soon. I'm just so ready to see my mommy and daddy! I haven't told them about my expecting again. Wasn't sure if I should tell them ahead of time or wait! Hope they won't be to disappointed and angry with me once they know about my having another kid!
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Larsbug
by Laura on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this

none of my business and you don't have to tell me, but why are you leaving him?

Heather2001
by Heather on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck!

efaith24
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:45 PM
He hurts me. Very mean to me. Its very scary leaving him. He has so much power and will probably come after me to take our children. Scared for my kids.

Quoting Larsbug:

Larsbug
by Laura on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:05 PM

make sure to get a restraining order against him when you get where you are going, and make sure to get a lawyer on hand if he does try to come get them. Good luck!

Quoting efaith24: He hurts me. Very mean to me. Its very scary leaving him. He has so much power and will probably come after me to take our children. Scared for my kids.

Quoting Larsbug:

efaith24
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:46 PM
He is a sergeant police officer in town we stay in. It will be hard tryin to do legal stuff because he has more power and respected by everyone here. My parents stay 3 hrs away.. Hopin he doesn't realize I'm with them! My parents going help me try get lawyer.

Quoting Larsbug:

make sure to get a restraining order against him when you get where you are going, and make sure to get a lawyer on hand if he does try to come get them. Good luck!

Quoting efaith24: He hurts me. Very mean to me. Its very scary leaving him. He has so much power and will probably come after me to take our children. Scared for my kids.

Quoting Larsbug:

Larsbug
by Laura on Feb. 15, 2014 at 1:01 AM
Get the tro in the new town, not the one you're in now

Quoting efaith24: He is a sergeant police officer in town we stay in. It will be hard tryin to do legal stuff because he has more power and respected by everyone here. My parents stay 3 hrs away.. Hopin he doesn't realize I'm with them! My parents going help me try get lawyer.

Quoting Larsbug:

Quoting Larsbug:

samsanders
by Samantha on Feb. 15, 2014 at 3:29 AM
I personally would tell them first.

And I'm glad you're getting out if there. Good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured