Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really need to rant..

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 12:40 AM
  • 6 Replies

You know for once I just wanted to have a good day with my husband. I am 10 weeks pregnant and my husband does not really want anything to do with it due to a dream he is having about how me and our unborn with our other kids die in a car accident and he lives. After we die in his dream he meets up with this girl he knows currently and starts a family with her.  I have asked my husband to stop talking about that girl for hours and hours each day. Today on Vday  while we were at lunch with no kids he goes and talks about her then tells me he is having sex dreams of her. How am I suppose to react to that. He says he likes being honest but it hurts you know?? I love my husband but I am TIRED of him talking about a girl he knows in real life that he met online that hes having dreams of. If you were me what would you do? I am being hurt so much over this and it is getting in the way of our relationship. He keeps saying he has no feelings for her but I seriously doubt he is telling me the truth. We just bought a house and we are stable for once in our lives. Why would he want to mess this up?? :(  

I have been down all day today...  Tired of this.. 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AshCH
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 1:09 AM
Im so sorry! I would HATE to hear that especially for extended periods of time! Id tell him you appreciate the honesty but if theyre JUST dreams and he doesnt really have feelings for her its ok to keep it to himself! Im sorry mama, I hope he snaps out of it!
turnergrace
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 2:47 AM

It really is probably just freaking him out and he needs someone to tell. I would ignore it every time he brings it up. Eventually stories get boring when no one is listening :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

samsanders
by Samantha on Feb. 15, 2014 at 3:17 AM
I'm so so sorry :(

However if he is being so honest about the dreams and what not why don't you believe him when he says he doesn't have feelings for her? If it were me and he was being so open and honest about sex dreams then I would trust him when he said he didn't have romantic feelings for her. But that's just me. I can't imagine how much that hurts :( I don't really have any good advice but I am so sorry and I would hug you if I could.
Netty321
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Its not that i dont believe him. I am just tired of him talking about her all the time dream or not. He talks about her non stop all the time. And on Vday I just wanted it to be about us since we never get to go out or do anything with all the kids running around. 

SoInLove515
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 4:21 PM
Weird.
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 15, 2014 at 4:30 PM
That's really weird to me.

Maybe go to therapy together? His interest in her almost seems obsessive.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured