Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Am i pregnant? i need help

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:29 PM
  • 44 Replies
Im just asking from experienced women point of view but ive had pregnancy symptoms for three months now if i am pregnant i would be 15 weeks i have took. Two urine test both negative i plan to get a blood test done just two days ago i noticed a thine line going. From. My belly button to my pelvic. I googled what it was and couldnt find any other reason for having it but pregnancy i had given up a while on thinking i was pregnant cuz i just wasnt getting bigger n i kept still having a period like bleeding except it was for. 4 days and light flow instead of my usual 7 days heavy to light period but i had chalked it up to maybe having an ovarian cyst but now that i see this line im starting to think i could be basedon your own expericence or friends. What do you think could i be pregnant ?
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
risa_xc
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:35 PM
I don't understand why you think your pregnant. If your having a period no matter how many days it lasts and you get a negative test then why would you still think your pregnant? Not every period is regular.
zandizane
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:38 PM
This... plus nobody here can tell you if you are. Make a dr appt

Quoting risa_xc: I don't understand why you think your pregnant. If your having a period no matter how many days it lasts and you get a negative test then why would you still think your pregnant? Not every period is regular.
Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:55 PM
Absolutely this

Quoting risa_xc: I don't understand why you think your pregnant. If your having a period no matter how many days it lasts and you get a negative test then why would you still think your pregnant? Not every period is regular.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela_Barlow
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:10 PM
Ffs.
No. You're not pregnant.
addied1
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:26 PM
I think that i am because i still have symptomsplus ive heard of women stilla having period or period like bleeding while. Pregnant ive also heard of women not getting a positive until a long time like a friend of mine took 9 urine test all negative she took a blood test when she was like 4 months she finally got a positive so thats y i think i am still

addied1
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:28 PM
Another thing idont understand is this line ive never had this line ever and ive never been pregnant so how do i have it ?
Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:32 PM
Just get a blood test and move on one way or the other. Women who don't register on urine tests are the exception to the rule...very uncommon. Could be you though but there is no possible way for us to know. Everyone is different.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:50 PM
4 moms liked this
Repeat after me: Pseudocyesis.

You're so convinced that you're pregnant (or want to be) that you are experiencing physical symptoms.

Just go get a blood test and be done with it. Periods + negative tests = not pregnant.
addied1
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 11:03 PM
Hun for a while u has stop thinking that i was an continued with life and. Even my mom had. Period like bleeding while pregnant with me n i jusr said that i will get a blood test

Quoting Pandapanda: Repeat after me: Pseudocyesis.

You're so convinced that you're pregnant (or want to be) that you are experiencing physical symptoms.

Just go get a blood test and be done with it. Periods + negative tests = not pregnant.
samsanders
by Samantha on Feb. 16, 2014 at 12:20 AM
Why did you wait for 15 weeks to get a blood test? It does not sound like you're pregnant at all. Not even in the slightest. And I've had periods that ranged from 4 days to 7 days. You cannot have a period when pregnant.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)