Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's on your mind?

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 9:59 AM
  • 54 Replies

I'm bored. Anyone want to chat?

What's on your mind today? Any plans for the day or week? Are you looking forward to the weekend?

by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WifeAndMom99
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:00 AM

We got more snow last night. I love winter and snow but I'm ready for spring, flowers, warmth, long walks, bike rides, etc.

iamnameless
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 12:45 PM
we got freezing rain then rain then snow then more freezing rain. i am ready for spring and today is warm its going to be 42! it feels nice and that big yellow ball in is ghe sky.

Quoting WifeAndMom99:

We got more snow last night. I love winter and snow but I'm ready for spring, flowers, warmth, long walks, bike rides, etc.

Larsbug
by Laura on Feb. 18, 2014 at 12:48 PM

just signed up DS1 for kindergarten... as you walk in there is a huge sign that says "Welcome Class of 2027"  :*0(

Heather2001
by Heather on Feb. 18, 2014 at 1:05 PM

We're waiting on the kids' new carseats to be delivered as well as our new beds.  Then I hope we can go out and get some Mexican food tonight!!  =D

WifeAndMom99
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 1:28 PM

Yuck. I hate freezing rain. But wahoo for 42. I think it's suppose to warm up here a bit after tomorrow. You know it's been cold when you think 32 is warm, lol.

Quoting iamnameless: we got freezing rain then rain then snow then more freezing rain. i am ready for spring and today is warm its going to be 42! it feels nice and that big yellow ball in is ghe sky.

Quoting WifeAndMom99:

WifeAndMom99
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 1:28 PM

Wow. I'm glad our school never did that. I'd be really sad. Is he excited to start kindergarten?

Quoting Larsbug:

just signed up DS1 for kindergarten... as you walk in there is a huge sign that says "Welcome Class of 2027"  :*0(

WifeAndMom99
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 1:30 PM

Oh the fun of getting new things. We want to get a new mattress set this year. We've been wanting one for a couple of years and keep putting it off.

Quoting Heather2001:

We're waiting on the kids' new carseats to be delivered as well as our new beds.  Then I hope we can go out and get some Mexican food tonight!!  =D

Larsbug
by Laura on Feb. 18, 2014 at 1:40 PM

he's incredibly excited...I however, am not lol

Quoting WifeAndMom99:

Wow. I'm glad our school never did that. I'd be really sad. Is he excited to start kindergarten?

Quoting Larsbug:

WifeAndMom99
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 1:41 PM

Haha. I remember when I sent my oldest. She was so excited, me not so much. It's hard to see how fast they grow up.

Quoting Larsbug:

he's incredibly excited...I however, am not lol

Quoting WifeAndMom99:

Quoting Larsbug:

iamnameless
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 1:42 PM
Its going to be 56 Thursday and I dont care if its wet and muddy we are going to the park.

Quoting WifeAndMom99:

Yuck. I hate freezing rain. But wahoo for 42. I think it's suppose to warm up here a bit after tomorrow. You know it's been cold when you think 32 is warm, lol.

Quoting iamnameless: we got freezing rain then rain then snow then more freezing rain. i am ready for spring and today is warm its going to be 42! it feels nice and that big yellow ball in is ghe sky.

Quoting WifeAndMom99:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured