Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I need lots of answers please! :)

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:04 AM
  • 13 Replies

So I was just wondering if any of you ever felt like or knew you were pregnant right after conception? I mean I feel really really strange. Had lots of sex around ovulation and I definitely ovulated. But I didn't get the clear stretchy CM like I usually do? Could that be because the sperm in my body immediately fertilized the egg? I mean I just feel like this month is going to be a good one. I honestly feel pregnant! but anyone else feel this way or experience this and end up being pregnant? Thanks :) also I've been TTC for 3 years now, and that's exactly how long it took my parents to get pregnant with me, so I'm pretty excited to take a test! I'm only 2-3 DPO. But I honestly feel way way way different than usual. I've read about this before, just checking. But thank you!

by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:07 AM

All you can do is wait it out and test. Good luck!

MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 1:09 AM

I was sick like a week after conception.

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 20, 2014 at 1:18 AM
Impossible.

You don't have bodily changes until you have hcg in your bloodstream, which won't happen until 48-72 hours after implantation (which hasn't happened yet).

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 20, 2014 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this

My Mom just knew she was pregnant right away with all 4 of her babies. Good luck! Just try not to get your hopes up too much in case you aren't pregnant.

nolongermstkn
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 3:06 AM
This.

I immediately knew i was preg this time. Im currently 12.3 wks

Good luck

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

My Mom just knew she was pregnant right away with all 4 of her babies. Good luck! Just try not to get your hopes up too much in case you aren't pregnant.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jewl-e
by Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 3:35 AM
Idk how I knew I was conceiving my second child (DS) but I did, it was like a light turned on somewhere and I could see... Honestly I thought it was bull, I figured it wouldn't actually turn out that I was pregnant but I ended up conceiving him from that night. I wouldn't go too crazy though cuz I'm sure it was just a coincidence... The only way I knew I was pregnant with 1, 3, and 4 was because I couldn't stand the smell of smoke which only appeared about 2 weeks after the fact... Good luck though!!
ramalamasp
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 4:35 AM
Even if you are pregnant, you aren't pregnant yet. Pregnancy occurs once implantation occurs, which is when the pregnancy hormone is released and symptoms and changes occur. Implantation occurs around a week after fertilization.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brandibee_5
by 7/30/14 on Feb. 20, 2014 at 5:26 AM
My SIL said that during her prayer time God told her she was pregnant. Turns out she was and it was 2DPO. Good luck!
purplepink1992
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 6:05 AM

I know a couple of girls who swear they knew right away, they just had a gut feeling! GL!!:)

Bigly54
by New Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 6:17 AM

Thanks for all the answers everyone! :) btw I know about implantation, geez. You guys are acting like I'm stupid or something. TTC for 3 years and don't know what implantation is? Come on now. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)