Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnancy DREAMS to reveal gender?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 10:24 AM
  • 19 Replies

Poll

Question: Did your gender dream come true?

Options:

Yes

No

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 21

View Results

Was this true for you? I have been patiently waiting to have a dream, and then last night I did! I was standing in line to order food from some place and there was a little girl, the age my son is now, standing close to me in front of me. I just assumed she was with the lady before me. But the lady ordered and left and the little girl was still there. So I picked her up and decided to order for her. She ordered spaghetti with red sauce. lol

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 10:25 AM

I only had one dream about gender (babies in general really), and that was about three days before our anatomy scan, funny enough. It was wrong though; that baby was a girl, and we are having a boy, through and through. lol

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I have had dreams about both sex's. Towards the end I would have more of the gender they were but still had a rare one of the opposite sex.

LaDulceVida
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 11:01 AM
I find out the gender on the 12th, but I've had a dream about a girl and a dream about a boy and im only having one baby so lol I wouldn't go by dreams.
dixiegurl223626
by Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 11:46 AM

When I was about 6 weeks pregnant I had a dream we were in the hospital and I had just given birth to a gorgeous blue eyed baby boy. No more dreams about a baby since. All the old wives tales and everything pointed girl. Everyone says I have a high girl bump. According to my ultrasound, its a boy! Now i'm wondering if his eyes will be blue? My first son's are!:)

my2beauties133
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 11:54 AM

I had a dream this time a couple months before getting pregnant that we were at my anatomy scan, and I said to my DH "We're having a girl and her name is Violet". We found out at 17 weeks, and it was confirmed at the anatomy scan at 20 weeks, that we are indeed having a girl! Her name is Violet Evelyn. :)

Justine1993
by Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 11:55 AM
I dreamed of a boy with my daughter and with those baby I didn't have dreams til I found out the sex which is a boy
lovebugs_mom906
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 11:57 AM
I've had several dreams that this baby was a girl. I'll find out in Tuesday if those dreams were accurate or not :-)
JennyM87
by Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:06 PM
With my first I had a dream my grandma was holding a baby wrapped in a pink blanket. I was sure I was having a boy. My dream was right. I was wrong. Haha. And with this one I dreamed Hubbs was holding a baby wrapped in a blue blanket. So we will see.
mrsgosch
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:08 PM

I had dreams early on that I was having a boy, so far all the scans say girl...will be interesting if it turns out boy and they were wrong at the past 5 scans!

loris1209
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:10 PM
I just had a dream last night that I was taking pictures (I am a photographer) of a baby girl who looked exactly like my 8 y/o daughter. I pray that it means something I so want another little girl.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)