Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

How can you coop with Anxiety while pregnant?

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 8:40 AM
  • 7 Replies

Im at my wits end with it. Seems like my anxiety gets the better of me when a child is sick in the house then i cannot sleep or eat..  Getting old you know? Any ways i can fix this???  Makes me feel like i cannot peform my duties as a mother when a kid is sick. 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MixedCooke
by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 9:07 AM
St Johns Wort and RELORA.
Netty321
by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 9:21 AM

whats that?

AMMiles40
by New Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 9:39 AM
Yoga !! Its amazing. Buy a dvd and do it at home
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 10:07 PM

Do you have friend or family member who you can talk with on a regular basis to help you cope?  Hope you feel better!

Netty321
by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 10:40 PM

Not really. I mean i talk to my friends a lot, but i am quite far away from people right now since i just moved and the move does not help much either lol

schaffermommy85
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 6:42 AM

Quoting Netty321:

Not really. I mean i talk to my friends a lot, but i am quite far away from people right now since i just moved and the move does not help much either lol

Its hard when i see another suffering from anxiety/panic attacks. Let me start by saying I have suffered with Anxiety for the last 10 years and i have found great ways to deal with it naturally. First you have to tell yourself its ok "im ok its just my mind over-working." I have stages to mine; clammy all over, racing heart rate, nausea, trembling all over (shivering like im cold),  Honey its all in your mind. The mind is very powerful and mental can cause physical. I learned from doctors and friends that anxiety can be triggered anytime anywhere and its scary but there are so many things you can do that will make is much easier to deal with. If you would like some tips message me.

yroder2003
by Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:49 AM
I would LOVE some tips too. I've been wanting to find ways to deal with my anxiety besides taking medication. And I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant and kinda freaking out.

Quoting schaffermommy85:

Quoting Netty321:

Its hard when i see another suffering from anxiety/panic attacks. Let me start by saying I have suffered with Anxiety for the last 10 years and i have found great ways to deal with it naturally. First you have to tell yourself its ok "im ok its just my mind over-working." I have stages to mine; clammy all over, racing heart rate, nausea, trembling all over (shivering like im cold),  Honey its all in your mind. The mind is very powerful and mental can cause physical. I learned from doctors and friends that anxiety can be triggered anytime anywhere and its scary but there are so many things you can do that will make is much easier to deal with. If you would like some tips message me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN