Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Still not feeling lots of movement

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 9:41 AM
  • 17 Replies
I don't know why. I'm not feeling the twins move that often. I'm 25 weeks now. I should be feeling more movement with twins right? I feel one move about once a day. Usually only when I'm desperately hungry. I'm going to talk to the Dr on Tuesday because I don't know how normal this is for twins.
by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CountryMom2014
by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 9:53 AM
2 moms liked this
Just because there's two, doesn't mean they're stronger than one. I wouldn't worry at all. It's crowded in there, too. They'll gain strength and soon you won't be able to sleep because they'll be beating each other up all night. My doctor told me that with twins (which I have, too) it might take longer to feel regular movement. Talk to your doc if you're worried but I wouldn't worry too much. Good luck :)
dreamarrow
by Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm actually feeling more movement from my one baby then I ever did with my twins. They run out of room faster so it's harder to feel them move. Where your placenta is can also affect how much you feel them.
Peregrine
by Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I didn't feel a lot of movement with my twins. They don't have a lot of room in there so there aren't as many kicks or jabs.
joywalz
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I have just one and am 25 weeks and my baby barely moves. I worry abt it all the time and then I will feel little jabs. Its just not very consistant. I guess some babies are just less active, and I have an anterior placenta, but I still thought by now it wouldn't have mattered.
Devious103102
by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

No clue but hope everything is ok.

Larsbug
by Laura on Feb. 22, 2014 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

when my friend was pregnant with twins, she hardly ever felt either of them move...just because there's 2 doesn't mean anything. Placement of the placenta could play a factor as well.

dreamarrow
by Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I've had anterior placenta with both of my pregnancies and I never felt strong movements.
I'm 28 weeks now (with one) and sometimes I'll get some good kicks/movements but nothing like some women do where you actually see the belly move.

Quoting joywalz: I have just one and am 25 weeks and my baby barely moves. I worry abt it all the time and then I will feel little jabs. Its just not very consistant. I guess some babies are just less active, and I have an anterior placenta, but I still thought by now it wouldn't have mattered.
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I am guessing they have less space so maybe they move less then a single baby?
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I never felt much movement with my first three. #4 I feel alot and see her movement.

Quoting dreamarrow: I've had anterior placenta with both of my pregnancies and I never felt strong movements.

I'm 28 weeks now (with one) and sometimes I'll get some good kicks/movements but nothing like some women do where you actually see the belly move.

Quoting joywalz: I have just one and am 25 weeks and my baby barely moves. I worry abt it all the time and then I will feel little jabs. Its just not very consistant. I guess some babies are just less active, and I have an anterior placenta, but I still thought by now it wouldn't have mattered.
Chelsey191
by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 5:56 PM
Karma???
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN