Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Weird pregnancy dreams

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 6:50 PM
  • 43 Replies

I was reading in my baby books that it is common for women to have really weird dreams while they are pregnant. So I had one...In the dream I gave birth to a kitten (it was supper cute too) and throughout the whole dream I was nursing it and pushing it in a stroller and doing other baby like things with it. It was so weird. I haven't had a dream about my actual baby yet =/. What types of weird dreams have you ladies been having?

by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I've had the "my baby is a cat" dream before. lol

I have all kinds of weird dreams now. I don't remember them too much, other than they were weird.
Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 7:59 PM
2 moms liked this

I got eaten by a pack of wolves a few nights ago. ): There was a zombie apocalypse, a meteor shower, and an alien invasion, too. Don't know why, but I wish it would stop, because I really don't like waking up 15 times in the middle of the night.

lauren.m
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I've had some crazy ones! My first one with this pregnancy was I gave birth to a baby that turned into a littlest pet shop bobble head thing. In my dream it wasn't weird to me at all it was just my baby. I woke up and was like what the hell lol.
SweetPoison
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 8:10 PM

I had a dream about a little girl running towards my SO in an open field while my boys chased a dog. It was about 4 years in the future..she had long dark brown hair and she ran into his arms and kissed him and said I love you daddy and turned to look at me and had some peircing green eyes (like my SO)..and i woke up..

trust me took my BREATH away!!

MrsHubert
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I had a dream where I had a litter of dogs, lol. I have crazy dreams all the time!

KTeam
by Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 9:55 PM

Anyone have a dream about one gender only to give birth o opposite gender?  I've had wierd dreams and can relate to the kitten one with my first pregnancy...woke up feeling a little weirded out

babie113
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 10:01 PM
I drempt my sd (18) tried to kidnap my baby .threw him in her car with no carseat or anything and I jumped in after him and got him out just in time .

it relates to our history though .for my ds1 first 3 years of life she tried to pretend to strangers he was hers .she also tried to make it look like she was raising him to my inlaws to badmouth me .

now im pregnant again I guess im scared shel try it with this baby too .
samsanders
by Samantha on Feb. 23, 2014 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I had one where I was training my baby like he was a dog. Super weird. Lol.
TS9509
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2014 at 10:08 PM
The only 1 I've had so far is that I miscarried. I woke up crying and didn't go back to sleep for the rest of the night.
cheribabii831
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 10:15 PM

i had a dream i had octuplets.. scary! i'm always having weird pregnancy dreams though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)