Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What brand of pregnancy test did you use/prefer?

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:32 AM
  • 40 Replies

Have you used more than one?  Were some easier or more accurate than others?

by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sarahtbkh
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:44 AM

I used the .89 wal mart cheapies. They worked every bit as good as any other brand that I used! I even took a frer and I got the same faint result as I did from the cheap brand.

momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:47 AM
I used clear blue easy for dd1, equate for my angel baby and it sounds stupid but I found it bad luck after that to use that test. Stupid I know. Then with ds I went to clear blue easy digital since it was good luck the first time. With dd2 they were out of clear blue so I used answer and that one I like too.
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:51 AM

I have always used First Response. I just like the price, more in a package and they always had coupons in them or on the box to get a $1 or so off the that one or next one.

Heather2001
by Heather on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:57 AM

Good to know!  I've seen those, but never used them.  Are they pink or blue dye, do you know?

Quoting sarahtbkh:

I used the .89 wal mart cheapies. They worked every bit as good as any other brand that I used! I even took a frer and I got the same faint result as I did from the cheap brand.

Heather2001
by Heather on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:58 AM

I've never heard of Answer.

Quoting momto1ryen: I used clear blue easy for dd1, equate for my angel baby and it sounds stupid but I found it bad luck after that to use that test. Stupid I know. Then with ds I went to clear blue easy digital since it was good luck the first time. With dd2 they were out of clear blue so I used answer and that one I like too.

Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:58 AM

clear blue digital. The ones thatsay pregnant or not pregnant.

Heather2001
by Heather on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:00 AM

I'm a First Response girl, myself.  I order mine from Amazon, though, because they are significantly cheaper.

Quoting Raeann11:

I have always used First Response. I just like the price, more in a package and they always had coupons in them or on the box to get a $1 or so off the that one or next one.

Heather2001
by Heather on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:01 AM

I used my first digital last month - they are pretty neat.

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

clear blue digital. The ones thatsay pregnant or not pregnant.

HKing01
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:18 AM

Through all of the times I have used pregnancy tests I've mostly used First Response and ClearBlue. I prefer the ClearBlue Digital ones, I have only used them with my last 2 pregnancies and they both popped up saying pregnant on the first try, no guessing and trying to read lines. 

Heather2001
by Heather on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:54 AM

The digitals do make it very foolproof!  =)

Quoting HKing01:

Through all of the times I have used pregnancy tests I've mostly used First Response and ClearBlue. I prefer the ClearBlue Digital ones, I have only used them with my last 2 pregnancies and they both popped up saying pregnant on the first try, no guessing and trying to read lines. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)