Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I want my junk food and I don't want to exercise!

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 11:51 AM
  • 50 Replies
Is that so much to ask for? Really? I'm already tired of my husband taking junk food from me. I eat right but I do love indulging on sweets. I get told it's not good for us. He's also been trying to get me to at least go for walks with him and I don't want to. I don't sit around all day eating sweet food and I do walk the house. Isn't that enough?
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 12:28 PM
How far along are? You will be happier at the end of your pregnancy if you stay active. However I would punch my husband if he took any of my food.
Alluring
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 12:33 PM
15 weeks and 6 days now.
Quoting iamnameless: How far along are? You will be happier at the end of your pregnancy if you stay active. However I would punch my husband if he took any of my food.
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 12:38 PM
Then I stick with you should try to stay active it will help you during delivery. And just make sure your not pigging out all the time unless you want to gain a lot of weight. pigging out sometimes is OK.

Quoting Alluring: 15 weeks and 6 days now.
Quoting iamnameless: How far along are? You will be happier at the end of your pregnancy if you stay active. However I would punch my husband if he took any of my food.
Alluring
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 12:42 PM
Thanks. I'm certainly not pigging out. I just wanted one cookie bar even though a friend of mine brought me six.
Quoting iamnameless: Then I stick with you should try to stay active it will help you during delivery. And just make sure your not pigging out all the time unless you want to gain a lot of weight. pigging out sometimes is OK.

tabby21
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 12:42 PM

i think thats fine! i would be mad if my hubby took away ANY of my food while pregnant....i didnt exercise and i ate junk and  i also ate right too at night time is where my junk intake came in....

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

iamnameless
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 12:45 PM
I will be pigging out when my girl scout cookies get here.

Quoting Alluring: Thanks. I'm certainly not pigging out. I just wanted one cookie bar even though a friend of mine brought me six.
Quoting iamnameless: Then I stick with you should try to stay active it will help you during delivery. And just make sure your not pigging out all the time unless you want to gain a lot of weight. pigging out sometimes is OK.

Alluring
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 12:47 PM
I am so happy to hear I'm not the only one who wants junk late at night! What I usually do to be active I can't really do anymore. I'm getting to the point of wanting to take his baby books and throw them out!
Quoting tabby21:

i think thats fine! i would be mad if my hubby took away ANY of my food while pregnant....i didnt exercise and i ate junk and  i also ate right too at night time is where my junk intake came in....

Alluring
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 12:48 PM
When is that?
Quoting iamnameless: I will be pigging out when my girl scout cookies get here.

Quoting Alluring: Thanks. I'm certainly not pigging out. I just wanted one cookie bar even though a friend of mine brought me six.

CutieCrab
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

It wouldn't hurt to go on a walk with him...  Maybe he wants to spend time with you as well.

mrsgosch
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 1:05 PM

I'm not trying to be mean but I did that and then found out that I had GD and it made it so much harder since I have to count carbs exercise way more than I was ( i used to walk around the store a few times since its to cold out and was even doing some pregnancy yoga etc.) just try to control the junk food and go up and down the stairs more often to help keep your blood sugars down. I know its hard not to eat what you crave. DH is just looking out for you :) plus the walking will help down the road will help baby drop faster and labor easier.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN