Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Ugh carseat

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:11 AM
  • 17 Replies
So we have a truck that has an extended cab dd has her convertable carseat fine and dandy So we tried to Install the infant seat in the middle and move dd to the side well it doesn't fit that way the only way both seats fit in the back are the convertable seat in the middle and the infant seat.on the outside ahhhhh

I was always told infant seat in the middle

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2Just1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

It is wherever you get the best install. My infant seats only are able to install on the outside.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Alyia72
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:51 AM

We had to put our triplets all on outsides because well there are three of them lol.. We had hoped to get all three in on the back bench so we had one extra seat for grandma or anyone else who wanted to ride with us but nope its a tight fit with two both on the outside . Even when they were in their infant carriers they only fit on the outsides and we have a minivan.

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:00 AM

If the outside seat is where you get the best install, then you can put it there! We almost had to do that, but managed to work things out somehow so that it could go in the middle. 

Peregrine
by Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:34 AM
I had twins, and felt it wasn't fair to have one in the inside and one on the outside. They both went outside.
This new baby. .. new minivan. No other way.
mrsgosch
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:52 AM
In our pickup the kids have to be on the outside as well.
momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:14 AM
No, its where you can get the best install. Is dd ff?
Rosehawk
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:16 AM

I've always had my infant seat right behind the driver. I've never heard of infant in the middle.

CafeMom Tickers
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:16 AM

It is always where it is best installed; hence, it will be much safer installed correctly versus in the middle seat not installed well.

Stephanie116
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:44 AM
My infant seat is on outside because that is what gives the best fit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ArmyWifey2013
by Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:13 PM
its actually who ever is least protected should be on the middle so while they are both treat facing it really wouldn't matter but once the convertible id. footwear that would be ideally in the middle anyway
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)