Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Baby registry must haves? What's your favorite must have item?

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 10:07 PM
  • 20 Replies

I'm creating my registry and trying to figure out what to put on it. If you already a little one what was YOUR must have item and why? I already have the essentials, swing, high chairs, crib etc.. But anything else? I have had several people tell me I just HAVE to get a rock n play! What do you think I HAVE to have? What was the first thing you out on YOUR registry?

by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilmama8408
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Swing
Fleece blanket
Mam paci
Lotion

My kids hated bouncers.
They also hated play mats
mama2lilboys
by Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I always loved my Fisher Price Rock N Play for my babies. They much preferred it to being stuck in a swing or bouncer and great for naps. Its light weight and easy to move around. My boys slept in it next to our bed for about the first two months then went to their cribs. To me and a lot of my friends/family its definitely a MUST HAVE!!!!
mama2lilboys
by Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh if you are bottle feeding Avent bottles are amazing!
Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:23 PM

for me:  bottles/nipples (i breast and formula feed), Bumbo seat with tray, receiving blankets and Swaddle Me blankets/Halo Sleeper/Sleep Sack (my dd swaddled until 8 months old so these were SUPER important for me).

BananaMamma01
by Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:27 PM
Bottle brush, wash cloths, burp cloths, receiving blankets, diaper bag, brand of lotion you prefer, if breastfeeding nipple cream, pump, milk storage bags.
missbritt22
by Brittany on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:37 PM
Nursing pads, extra breast pump bottles, wipes and diapers (you can never have enough!), receiving blankets, ect. That's all I can think of at the moment, I haven't been down the baby aisles in a while, lol!
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:43 PM
Fisher price swing which plugs into the wall--love it!
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 28, 2014 at 1:50 AM
1 mom liked this
The Comfort And Harmony products are AWFUL, I suggest not putting them on your registry (the bouncers in particular). Speaking from experience, Fisher Price bouncers are the best!
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 7:52 AM

Boppy Pillow and If your a breastfeeding a glider chair.

Just-looney
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Blankets to swaddle (this is #1 for me, my son would only calm down if he was swaddled snug, til he was about 2 months old), a pack n go play pen thingy (I took ours everywhere), and a bouncy/vibration seat thingy( life saver). A johnny jump up is great when they are older and very bouncy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN