Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Appointment today!

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 5:24 PM
  • 4 Replies

Well, Ive been having cramping and lower back pain since yesterday morning. I tried not to think too much about it because i knew i would be going to the doctor this AM. I told him my symptoms and he checked my cervix. 2 cm dilated and mucus plug is gone! We have a csection scheduled for March 28th. (I have a heart shaped uterus). I guess i'm not sure what i'm looking for when it comes to the feeling of contractions. I would say every hour i feel lower back pain that radiates to the front. I have felt my uterus get very hard. I also have been having loose bowels since the beginning of this week. I know it could be 2 hours or 2 weeks til this baby comes, i'm just getting really anxious!!!!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 6:01 PM

The hard tummy is a sign of a contraction generally.  I always felt like it was a big rubberband on my belly when it would happen.

Good luck!

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 28, 2014 at 8:00 PM
Sounda like it could be early labor, or it could just be prodromal labor.
samsanders
by Samantha on Mar. 1, 2014 at 8:40 PM
Not sure but could be early signs of labor! Good luck!
H3llokitty89
by Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 2:56 AM
I ended up calling L&D and the on call doctor made no big deal about it. I don't know if it's the hospital i go to, but when the doctor talks to you they have no idea who you are and your medical history. I'm just surprised they can tell patients to sit at home and wait it out without knowing any history.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN