Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Started baby shopping today has anyone else?

So I started shopping for my little guy today. I bought a few things clothes wise. I know some of you like things brand new but he will just out grow them anyway so I bought used, from the children's thrift store. I found a double stroller for $60 that I wanted but couldn't get home and someone else walked out with it I was kinda heart broken:(

Has anybody else started shopping for their baby yet?
by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 8:35 PM
Replies (11-20):
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 8:58 PM
Have fun btw I'm nearly 30 and expecting my second is that weird?

Quoting Gert_LVCF2: I have! I bought an outfit and some onesies. We're going to look at a stroller set this weekend!!
Gert_LVCF2
by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 9:01 PM
Age 30? Or weeks along? Either or, no it's not weird. I'm only 26 weeks with my first son and I'm overly excited to start the nursery and buy little boy clothes!
Quoting mommy_2_be_2010: Have fun btw I'm nearly 30 and expecting my second is that weird?

Quoting Gert_LVCF2: I have! I bought an outfit and some onesies. We're going to look at a stroller set this weekend!!
Gert_LVCF2
by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 9:01 PM
Quoting Gert_LVCF2: Age 30? Or weeks along? Either or, no it's not weird. I'm only 22 weeks with my first son and I'm overly excited to start the nursery and buy little boy clothes!
Quoting mommy_2_be_2010: Have fun btw I'm nearly 30 and expecting my second is that weird?

iHEAVENn
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 10:15 PM

Yes

2 blankets

2 toys

A basket to hold some items

Nursing pillow

A few outfits

and Crib/Matress and carseat/stroller will be here next week

-:Logan Jacob:--:December 1st 2007:--:7 Pounds 4 Ounces:- -:My Everything:- 

-:Hunter Xavier:--:EDD 7-12-14:-

baby development

cheribabii831
by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 10:30 PM

no, i wanna find out what it is and see who is giving me hand me downs before shopping

G-BabysMom
by Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 7:12 AM
I haven't found out what I am having a have a week left then I may go crazy with shopping.
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 7:14 AM
My age my daughter I had at 23 she was an awesome baby :)

Quoting Gert_LVCF2:
Quoting Gert_LVCF2: Age 30? Or weeks along? Either or, no it's not weird. I'm only 22 weeks with my first son and I'm overly excited to start the nursery and buy little boy clothes!

mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 7:15 AM
I'm having a boy

Quoting G-BabysMom: I haven't found out what I am having a have a week left then I may go crazy with shopping.
november117
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 7:30 AM
This is #3 and once we know what baby is will depend on how much we shop. We have boys already and I kept the majority of it. If it is a girl we need a ton...like everything. I will probably buy Second d hand for the most part, because lime you said, they outgrow it and also stain it up sometimes. I am hoping for a girl. :)
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 7:33 AM
I'm going to keep looking for a double stroller I have no choice

Quoting november117: This is #3 and once we know what baby is will depend on how much we shop. We have boys already and I kept the majority of it. If it is a girl we need a ton...like everything. I will probably buy Second d hand for the most part, because lime you said, they outgrow it and also stain it up sometimes. I am hoping for a girl. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)