Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Started baby shopping today has anyone else?

So I started shopping for my little guy today. I bought a few things clothes wise. I know some of you like things brand new but he will just out grow them anyway so I bought used, from the children's thrift store. I found a double stroller for $60 that I wanted but couldn't get home and someone else walked out with it I was kinda heart broken:(

Has anybody else started shopping for their baby yet?
by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 8:35 PM
Replies (21-30):
november117
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 7:41 AM
We will need one as well.

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010: I'm going to keep looking for a double stroller I have no choice

Quoting november117: This is #3 and once we know what baby is will depend on how much we shop. We have boys already and I kept the majority of it. If it is a girl we need a ton...like everything. I will probably buy Second d hand for the most part, because lime you said, they outgrow it and also stain it up sometimes. I am hoping for a girl. :)
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 7:50 AM
Thing is I found one yesterday but someone bought it

Quoting november117: We will need one as well.

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010: I'm going to keep looking for a double stroller I have no choice

Quoting november117: This is #3 and once we know what baby is will depend on how much we shop. We have boys already and I kept the majority of it. If it is a girl we need a ton...like everything. I will probably buy Second d hand for the most part, because lime you said, they outgrow it and also stain it up sometimes. I am hoping for a girl. :)
oliveoil423
by Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 7:55 AM
Not yet but started looking at the double strollers. Im waiting to see what im having if its a girl i wont need to shop for clothes cause i already have the clothes and if its a boy then yes i would have to start. Lol
iamcafemom83
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:39 AM
I have bought everything second hand this time. I love consignment, though! I have been really fortunate to also receive hand me downs. I am hoping to find the stroller I want 2nd hand.
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 12:16 PM
I have bought some clothes.
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 1:23 PM
I just got in and bought a diaper bag diapers wipes bottle brush pacifiers clothes and soap for the lil guy

I bought my daughter 2sets of pj's and food for me so I won't have to cook lol
jeh81489
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 1:30 PM

No not yet i am only 8 weeks, but then again I have a 7 month old I do not need to buy a whole lot a when it comes time to anyway. 

MistyMoo
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 1:34 PM
I started pretty late with this one.. I just started a few weeks ago and I'm almost 39 weeks... I Dont need a bunch of stuff for this baby though because I still have stuff from my girl and this one is also a girl. With my other two I started probably around 20 weeks.. Just got stuff as I had extra money.
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 1:35 PM
I'm packing the diaper bag lol

Quoting jeh81489:

No not yet i am only 8 weeks, but then again I have a 7 month old I do not need to buy a whole lot a when it comes time to anyway. 

mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 1:35 PM
Awesome :)

Quoting MistyMoo: I started pretty late with this one.. I just started a few weeks ago and I'm almost 39 weeks... I Dont need a bunch of stuff for this baby though because I still have stuff from my girl and this one is also a girl. With my other two I started probably around 20 weeks.. Just got stuff as I had extra money.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)