Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Started baby shopping today has anyone else?

So I started shopping for my little guy today. I bought a few things clothes wise. I know some of you like things brand new but he will just out grow them anyway so I bought used, from the children's thrift store. I found a double stroller for $60 that I wanted but couldn't get home and someone else walked out with it I was kinda heart broken:(

Has anybody else started shopping for their baby yet?
by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 8:35 PM
Replies (31-40):
Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Mar. 1, 2014 at 1:59 PM
We've bought a few things but we don't know what we're having yet so will wait for a few more weeks.
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:00 PM
Cool

Quoting Proud-mama-05: We've bought a few things but we don't know what we're having yet so will wait for a few more weeks.
iHEAVENn
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

FedEx showed up early this morning and delivered the carseat and stroller :) Nice surprise since it wasn't scheduled for delivery until Wednesday :) 

-:Logan Jacob:--:December 1st 2007:--:7 Pounds 4 Ounces:- -:My Everything:- 

-:Hunter Xavier:--:EDD 7-12-14:-

baby development

RobinmEpps
by Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 6:54 PM
I started shopping around the 4 month mark... I'm now 8.5 and done shopping for her except crib. Plan in getting the crib within the next week though! Congrats to all mommies and mommies to be!!!

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010: So I started shopping for my little guy today. I bought a few things clothes wise. I know some of you like things brand new but he will just out grow them anyway so I bought used, from the children's thrift store. I found a double stroller for $60 that I wanted but couldn't get home and someone else walked out with it I was kinda heart broken:(

Has anybody else started shopping for their baby yet?
sarahtbkh
by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Oh girl, this is number 6 for us and I thrift shop the hell out of baby stuff!! I haven't started buying stuff yet...I'm almost 13 weeks. I'll probably start collecing around 20 weeks.

mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:32 PM
Unfortunately I couldn't find much at the children's thrift store for my lil guy so I went to walmart and picked up some pj's today and my uncle is on the look out for a double stroller for me :)

Quoting sarahtbkh:

Oh girl, this is number 6 for us and I thrift shop the hell out of baby stuff!! I haven't started buying stuff yet...I'm almost 13 weeks. I'll probably start collecing around 20 weeks.

evilangel198431
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 10:26 AM
Used clothes are awesome. I have been buying stuff once a week since I found out I am pregnant. At 5 months I have 20 packs of diapers and wipes, a trash bag full of clothes, a play mat, boppy pillow, burp cloths and bibs, the crib, rocker, and dresser with changing pad
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 10:31 AM
Wow thats a ton what are you having boy or girl?

Quoting evilangel198431: Used clothes are awesome. I have been buying stuff once a week since I found out I am pregnant. At 5 months I have 20 packs of diapers and wipes, a trash bag full of clothes, a play mat, boppy pillow, burp cloths and bibs, the crib, rocker, and dresser with changing pad
evilangel198431
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Boy

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010: Wow thats a ton what are you having boy or girl?

Quoting evilangel198431: Used clothes are awesome. I have been buying stuff once a week since I found out I am pregnant. At 5 months I have 20 packs of diapers and wipes, a trash bag full of clothes, a play mat, boppy pillow, burp cloths and bibs, the crib, rocker, and dresser with changing pad
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:28 PM
Me too :)

Quoting evilangel198431: Boy

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010: Wow thats a ton what are you having boy or girl?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)