Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Started baby shopping today has anyone else?

So I started shopping for my little guy today. I bought a few things clothes wise. I know some of you like things brand new but he will just out grow them anyway so I bought used, from the children's thrift store. I found a double stroller for $60 that I wanted but couldn't get home and someone else walked out with it I was kinda heart broken:(

Has anybody else started shopping for their baby yet?
by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 8:35 PM
Replies (41-47):
Peregrine
by Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Mobile Photo

This is all I've gottemn for my little honey bunny so far. But seriously, I'm only 5 weeks 5 days.... I have a long long way to go.
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:34 PM
That's cute

Quoting Peregrine:

Mobile Photo

This is all I've gottemn for my little honey bunny so far. But seriously, I'm only 5 weeks 5 days.... I have a long long way to go.
mrspalmer27
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:36 PM

I started shopping the day I found out that I was having a little girl...we have her stroller, some clothes (new & used) and a bassinet...I am waiting until the baby shower before I get anything else

mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:38 PM
I had one for my daughter I'm not having another one lol I'm just buying

Quoting mrspalmer27:

I started shopping the day I found out that I was having a little girl...we have her stroller, some clothes (new & used) and a bassinet...I am waiting until the baby shower before I get anything else

Babes2626
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:43 PM

I just had my third and got a lot second hand! I think it's smart they out grow some things so fast! There are some things I won't get second hand like car seat, breast pump, paci... Oh and be on the look out around this time of year for local kids consignments that come around twice a year in your local area mine is next month and it's loaded with tons of gently used stuff :)

mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this
We have a mom 2 mom sale in birch run on April 12 I just might go :)

Quoting Babes2626:

I just had my third and got a lot second hand! I think it's smart they out grow some things so fast! There are some things I won't get second hand like car seat, breast pump, paci... Oh and be on the look out around this time of year for local kids consignments that come around twice a year in your local area mine is next month and it's loaded with tons of gently used stuff :)

evilangel198431
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 1:29 PM
This makes our 4th boy and only one girl

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010: Me too :)

Quoting evilangel198431: Boy

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010: Wow thats a ton what are you having boy or girl?

Quoting evilangel198431: Used clothes are awesome. I have been buying stuff once a week since I found out I am pregnant. At 5 months I have 20 packs of diapers and wipes, a trash bag full of clothes, a play mat, boppy pillow, burp cloths and bibs, the crib, rocker, and dresser with changing pad
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN