Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Last Update

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:40 PM
  • 36 Replies
1 mom liked this

3/7 Test was negative this am!

3/6 I got up and peed and forgot to test :( So I will  have to wait and retest in the am!

Did any of you conceive without ANY ovulation signs? Without cervical change, mucus, cramps, etc? I am asking because I took a pregnancy test tonight and it had a light line. It was a cheap test and from my experience it was probably a bad test. I have always been EXTREMELY intune with my body and I normally can tell when I am gearing to O (it doesn't happen often which may be why) and I am like 100% sure I haven't Od unless its possible that I did without signs. Any thoughts or opinions? I am over thinking it, I KNOW I would not ovulate so soon after having my last child, but I figure its worth a discussion anyway!

So here were pics from last nights test...this test had a faint pink line that showed, then faded some, then reappeared.

Here is tonights test after about a 1 1/2-2 hr hold. I can see a shadow but I can't see color. I will retest one more time with FMU (sorry I didn't buy frers hate spending money when its SOOO unlikely that I Od LOL)

Untweaked, I will tweak shortly! If anyone would like to try they are welcome to!

by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rebeccasmommy09
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:43 PM

How long ago did you give birth? You're actually extremely fertile the first few weeks after giving birth, even if no typical signs of o'ing.

NoraDun
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:48 PM

Yea I am not LOL, I ovulate once a year (if I am lucky) on my own. And I have never Od within 12 months post baby! I am 5 months pp now. So it is highly unlikely, but just has me curious if anyone familiar with the body has experienced conception without knowledge of ovulation! Thanks hun!

Quoting rebeccasmommy09:

How long ago did you give birth? You're actually extremely fertile the first few weeks after giving birth, even if no typical signs of o'ing.

Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:10 PM
2 moms liked this
Its entirely possible that your body chemistry has changed and this time you did o on your own earlier than usual. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
srm8824
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Me!!!

It seemed like I actually skipped ovulation the month I conceived. There was nothing and I always know when I ovulate.
NoraDun
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:51 PM

Hmmm maybe its worth retesting!

Quoting srm8824: Me!!! It seemed like I actually skipped ovulation the month I conceived. There was nothing and I always know when I ovulate.

srm8824
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:56 PM
I definitely would especially if you saw a faint line!

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting srm8824: Me!!!

It seemed like I actually skipped ovulation the month I conceived. There was nothing and I always know when I ovulate.

NoraDun
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:58 PM

This was what I got (sorry its a bad pic I took with my phone)

Quoting srm8824: I definitely would especially if you saw a faint line!
Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting srm8824: Me!!! It seemed like I actually skipped ovulation the month I conceived. There was nothing and I always know when I ovulate.

beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:58 PM
Pic?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:58 PM

Just posted one!

Quoting beadingmom17: Pic?

NoraDun
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 12:00 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)