Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

shooting pain

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:56 AM
  • 5 Replies
That went from my left ovary across my abdomen and I could feel it in my cervix. I know cramping and stretching is normal but this hurt. I am terrified right now. I have a history of mc and am under a ton of stress (buying a house/custody battle with my oldest ds Dad). This baby was a surprised but we are so excited for it now and would be heartbroken if we lost it. I am 5w5 today. Has anybody experienced this early on?
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tattoomommy-2
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I have did it happen when you was getting up to fast or was u just sitting down and it happened
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Mar. 6, 2014 at 11:01 AM
It happens occasionally. it's probably just a ligament.

Also, stress does not cause miscarriages. You'd have to be constantly stressed to the point your blood pressure is raised 24/7 for an extended period of time with no down times for it to affect a pregnancy.
november117
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 11:13 AM
I know. Thanks. I just meant maybe it caused the pain. I tend to cramp more when I am extra stressed so I chug water, sit down and take it easy.

Quoting Pandapanda: It happens occasionally. it's probably just a ligament.

Also, stress does not cause miscarriages. You'd have to be constantly stressed to the point your blood pressure is raised 24/7 for an extended period of time with no down times for it to affect a pregnancy.
SissySmurf
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 11:20 AM
2 moms liked this

I, for one, didn't know that. Thanks. I'm 16 weeks along and am always so worried because I'm stressed. Ya relieved me. I appreciate it. :)

Quoting Pandapanda: It happens occasionally. it's probably just a ligament. Also, stress does not cause miscarriages. You'd have to be constantly stressed to the point your blood pressure is raised 24/7 for an extended period of time with no down times for it to affect a pregnancy.

samsanders
by Samantha on Mar. 6, 2014 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this
It's probably just ligament pains. And stress is a normal part of life, it won't cause a miscarriage. Just try and find time to relax. Lay down and take some deep deep breaths daily. That always helped me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN