Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What are some things you look forward to...

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:10 PM
  • 26 Replies

What are some things you look forward to eating or doing after pregnancy?

Right now I'm thinking about a cold sub with a tall glass of Pepsi and I'd like to eat a lot of snicker bars too lol.

by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:36 PM

What's keeping you from doing it now?

I always have a sandwich or sub of some sort right after birth. It's our tradition. 

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I am due a week from tomorrow, and I have gestational diabetes... I am REALLY looking forward to food in general. lol There is a lot that I miss.

I also can't wait to have a margarita! ;) 

Alluring
by Lorelei on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:41 PM
Horseback riding. My husband rode his horse earlier this week when it was warmer and not raining. I was so jealous!
Carolynishappy
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Having a beer with my dad. Also getting to sip my moonshine that is in the freezer. :)

*^*Carolyn*^* 

Tenderheart3
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 2:59 PM

I do have a Pepsi and Snicker bar, here and there, but having it in moderation is annoying.  The other thing is when I give into my craving then the next day I want it again.  It's ridiculous, so I try to avoid it all together.  I don't eat cold subs because the doctors say it isn't good for pregnant woman.  I do heat up a sandwich occasionally, but it's not the same.

Quoting Pandapanda:

I always have a sandwich or sub of some sort right after birth. It's our tradition. 

lost2013
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 3:02 PM

Me too I actually told my DH the day I give birth or the next day I am expecting a cold sub sandwich LOL.  

Numama72
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this

you should avoid cold lunch meats while pregnant, Pepsi= caffeine, and lots of Snickers= lots of sugar...she's being healthy for the baby...  :)

Quoting Pandapanda:

Numama72
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 3:11 PM

I'm looking forward to wearing real jeans...jeans I can button :) and having a good cold margarita :)

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Mar. 6, 2014 at 3:20 PM
The no cold cuts thing is way outdated. You're more likely to get listeria from veggies and bags of salad greens than cold cuts. ;)

Quoting Numama72:

you should avoid cold lunch meats while pregnant, Pepsi= caffeine, and lots of Snickers= lots of sugar...she's being healthy for the baby...  :)

Quoting Pandapanda:

Momtoboys940
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this

my regular clothes, and no more heartburn

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)