Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

im so scared

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 10:58 AM
  • 7 Replies
Im 11 weeks pregnant last week i went ti the er cause i was having pain in my shoulder and lower stomach they gave ma a pee test and said it came back neg so he ordered a vag ultrasound the lady doing it wouldnt let me see i asked her was everything ok she said your lineing is thick so you are about to start your period or are very early in your pregnancy well the doc came back into the room and said he couldnt find anything wrong and to him it looked as if i wasnt pregnant so i called my obgyn let her know what was going on she didnt even want to see me im not bleeding not even a little bit i took a test yesterday and it said positive light but it was their i dont know what to do i made another appt with a different obgyn but they cant get me in tell wed. Has this ever happened to anyone i really dont know what to do or think i still feel pregnant even the lower part of my stomach is getting bigger
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 7, 2014 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

How frustrating and scary. It really sounds to me though like you either miscarried without knowing it. Maybe you have a new very early pregnancy now. Good for you forgetting a different OB though. Hang in there.

And I just reread your post. They should have looked more to make sure you don't have an ectopic pregnancy. You might want to mention that part to the new OB and see if they can get you in sooner in case it is ectopic.

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Mar. 7, 2014 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck!
samsanders
by Samantha on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd get checked again! It sounds like it could be ectopic. I'm so sorry mama. Hope you find some answers. Hugs.
DMD6813
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:58 AM
Did you see you OB or have an ultrasound before your visit to the ER??

Quoting tattoomommy-2: Im 11 weeks pregnant last week i went ti the er cause i was having pain in my shoulder and lower stomach they gave ma a pee test and said it came back neg so he ordered a vag ultrasound the lady doing it wouldnt let me see i asked her was everything ok she said your lineing is thick so you are about to start your period or are very early in your pregnancy well the doc came back into the room and said he couldnt find anything wrong and to him it looked as if i wasnt pregnant so i called my obgyn let her know what was going on she didnt even want to see me im not bleeding not even a little bit i took a test yesterday and it said positive light but it was their i dont know what to do i made another appt with a different obgyn but they cant get me in tell wed. Has this ever happened to anyone i really dont know what to do or think i still feel pregnant even the lower part of my stomach is getting bigger
lillucky8
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:13 PM

i would probably call your doc and ask for an appointment and ultrasound, if you are 12 weeks along there would have been no question on the ultrasound that the ER took, could your dates be off maybe and you are less than 6 weeks?

tattoomommy-2
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:38 PM
Went to the doc today i guess i lost the baby. And yes i had a ultrasound done when i was 6 weeks and we could see it but thank u everyone
LoveMiLyfe
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:47 PM

OMG! I'm so sorry to hear that...

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)