Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

looking for some advice and opinions, please.

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 11:44 AM
  • 9 Replies
Here's my rundown: first day of my last period was feb 10. My husband and I had sex on feb 15, 17, 18, 26 & march 2, 4. I've been experiencing severe nausea, dizziness, light headedness, sore breasts, as in hurts to wear a bra or let the shower water beat down on them, also an aching lower back and discharge. Recently I've started losing my appetite and becoming more and more tired. We have a 3 almost 4 year old and I find myself barely able to keep up. I am due to start my period in 4 days. I've taken one test in the middle of the day and got a negative result, but that was really early. I hate waiting, I'm just curious as to what you might think is going on. I didn't find out I was pregnant with my first child until I was nearly 10 weeks along.
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LoveMiLyfe
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I think that its a huge possibility you can be pregnant due to all the symptoms you're having. With my first child, I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I didn't believe I was pregnant anyway but my husband forced me to take another test 1 week later.  I took it to prove him wrong and turns out I got a big fat positive! Not every pregnancy is detected on those home tests early on. I would say wait a bit and try again or get a blood test. I know people that didn't find out until 2-3 months.

baby development

kymom2010
by New Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 1:16 PM
Thank you, that's exactly what I was thinking. Someday maybe science will be advanced anough to give us a clear answer sooner. I really don't like the waiting, I seem to wonder and stress more lol
LoveMiLyfe
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL I completely understand and you're quite welcome. The waiting game is never fun; the anticipation alone kills me lol, but good luck to you!

SecondChance709
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 2:31 PM

Maybe. I'm not much help though, I got a very clear positive before I even missed my period. 

doulala
by Emerald Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:16 PM

Have you ruled out stress, illness, medicines interfering, etc?

MMerrill
by Melissa on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

The first day of my last period was Feb 10th also and we are currently trying to get pregnant.... I tested this morning and got a negative.  I'm due for my next period on the 12th, so if I don't get it around that time or feel any period symptoms, I'm going to test again!!

I hope you get your answer soon!!

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

kymom2010
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:37 AM
Thank you melissa! This week is judgement week as I've dubbed it. I could start today or tomorrow. I'm still having symptoms, so I'm still playing the waiting game. Good luck to you too! I hope you get a positive result soon!! :) I'm glad someone else is on my same track and going thru it at the same time it makes me feel at little more at ease.

Quoting MMerrill:

The first day of my last period was Feb 10th also and we are currently trying to get pregnant.... I tested this morning and got a negative.  I'm due for my next period on the 12th, so if I don't get it around that time or feel any period symptoms, I'm going to test again!!

MMerrill
by Melissa on Mar. 10, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Kind of nice knowing someone who is on the exact same cycle lol

Quoting kymom2010: Thank you melissa! This week is judgement week as I've dubbed it. I could start today or tomorrow. I'm still having symptoms, so I'm still playing the waiting game. Good luck to you too! I hope you get a positive result soon!! :) I'm glad someone else is on my same track and going thru it at the same time it makes me feel at little more at ease.
Quoting MMerrill:

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

kymom2010
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Well ladies, thank your for your thoughts and input. I ended up starting my period, so no new little addition to our family anytime soon. Thanks again! It was a long and stressful wait this month!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)