Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

motherhood nursing bras?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 6:46 PM
  • 23 Replies
Are they comfortable? I normally just use regular bras but motherhood is has marked down bras buy 1 get one free. I am thinking about buying 6 for a total of $45. But im worried they will not be comfortable or supportive. My girls need support. So have you used them and how did you like them?
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bailee2b
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 6:48 PM

I just bought the ones from there that look like a sports bra but cross in the front. I found them to be comfortable but not very supportive.

iamnameless
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 6:51 PM
I have only ever found one sports bra that was supportive but it was super hard to get on and basically smashed me. Lol

Quoting Bailee2b:

I just bought the ones from there that look like a sports bra but cross in the front. I found them to be comfortable but not very supportive.

WillsMOM72
by Stephanie on Mar. 8, 2014 at 6:53 PM
I LOVE mine. I have two and they were $50 a piece. It's the Bravado kind, they are very supportive. My boobs have grown and still fits.
TianaH808
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:10 PM
I LOVED mine!
mychinababy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:12 PM
I love my motherhood maternity bras. I wish I had gotten more before I left the country. The ones I have kind if look like a sports bra. So comfortable!
devilkitty
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:18 PM
Anyone know what is the biggest size they carry. I'm going tomorrow to pick some up if I can. Hope the sale is by me as well!
beachlove512
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:19 PM

I have two of these and I LOVE them: http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=99389Z10361&MasterCategory_Id=MC29

I'm large chested when nursing and it gives me great support. Very comfy too!

beachlove512
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:20 PM

I think a 40F

Quoting devilkitty: Anyone know what is the biggest size they carry. I'm going tomorrow to pick some up if I can. Hope the sale is by me as well!

norwgnwood
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:20 PM
I've liked the ones I've bought from there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
devilkitty
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:21 PM
Ok thank you. Have to try it on bit not sure if it would still be to small. :(

Quoting beachlove512:

I think a 40F

Quoting devilkitty: Anyone know what is the biggest size they carry. I'm going tomorrow to pick some up if I can. Hope the sale is by me as well!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)