Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

30 weeks with contractions * update

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:22 PM
  • 12 Replies
So last night I had some mild contractions for about an hour they lasted , so today I started having so mild contractions in my stomach around 2 around 5 they got more intense and close together to the point it hurt to sit felt like I needed to push and contractions went from in my stomach to in my back stomach but and vagina and they come about every 5mins since 5 they haven't stopped.

Went to the hospital well still here im not dilated but was having contractions they said dehydrated , they did a test on me to see if i would go into labor within the next 2 weeks and it came back positive so they kept me to monitor me waiting on my dr then will be discharge. Thank u ladies.
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Live.Laugh.L0ve
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Go to l&d!
beachlove512
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:28 PM
3 moms liked this

If you feel the urge to push and are having regular contractions, GO TO L&D now!!!

MMerrill
by Melissa on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:16 PM

Definitely call your doctor!   Keep us updated!

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

lauren.m
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:30 PM
Go to l&d you could be in labor and they may be able to stop it if you aren't dilated too much. Good luck.
cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Bump
Kaybean
by Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:05 AM
The test came back positive? Oh no. What do they plan to do to keep labor away? They might start you on some meds. They should be sure to check for any infection that could be causing contractions, other than dehydration.
cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:07 AM
They did but every things normal said i was severely dehydrated and i wont know the plan until my dr gets here

Quoting Kaybean: The test came back positive? Oh no. What do they plan to do to keep labor away? They might start you on some meds. They should be sure to check for any infection that could be causing contractions, other than dehydration.
kilahchaos
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:25 AM
That test has a high rate of false positives, I'm 30 weeks and have gotten two positive ffn tests, starting at 26 weeks. I haven't had my baby yet ;) they may put you on rest or do extra monitoring, that's what happened to me.
Devious103102
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Good thoughts girl!

lauren.m
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 1:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Fingers crossed baby stays in til term.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN