Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Cramps?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:40 PM
  • 8 Replies
I'm about 5 weeks along, and I've just started to have some cramping. I never felt this with my 1st born and they're concerning me. They're kind of dull, and down super low. It's almost like a pinching feeling. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but I don't know what to do.
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lillucky8
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:56 PM

cramping can be normal early on, it's probably just baby snuggling in for the long haul, and your body starting to relax and prepare for the changes, i wouldn't be too concerned unless they are unbearable or you have bleeding, but if you're super worried, call your doc, theres no hard in a phone call :)

Just-looney
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:59 PM
If there is no bleeding then it should be ok. Cramping (with no blood) is normal and is your uterus stretching and growing. Its more common in second and more pregnancies. I have cramped since 5 weeks and I'm 12 weeks 4 days with twins. If it turns severe, sharp, or spotting then contact your Doc. You can also bring it up at your next appointment.
karyn9902
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:48 PM
As long as there is no blood then u will
be fine. Im cramping now but i was due for my period yesterday so it is normal eearly on.
bjw_053109
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:08 PM
I experienced cramping with all 3 of my pregnancies. As long as you aren't bleeding and they aren't severe cramps you should be ok.
MistyMoo
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:23 PM
What they all said.. I found that I got cramping with ny second and this third one. I enevr got it with my first either. I brought it up with the doctor and thats what she said if theres no blood it's normal..
iHEAVENn
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 1:24 AM

I had cramping early on. It can be normal. Just try and relax as much as possible :) 

-:Logan Jacob:--:December 1st 2007:--:7 Pounds 4 Ounces:- -:My Everything:- 

-:Hunter Xavier:--:EDD 7-12-14:-

baby development

TianaH808
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 3:57 AM
Thank you ladies. That makes me feel much better! It's just a new to me! :)
samsanders
by Samantha on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I cramped with my last pregnancy until I was 15 weeks. As long as it's not unbearable pain accompanied with blood I'd say you're fine :-) baby is probably just really digging into your uterus!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)