Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

nursery theme

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:44 AM
  • 34 Replies
Do you have a theme for the nursery picked out? Share pics!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iHEAVENn
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:47 AM
2 moms liked this

He wont have a nursery yet.. His crib is set up next to our bed.. His "theme" is The Lorax though 

This is his bedding.. Should be here this week.. The comforter will hang on the wall behind his crib :) 

-:Logan Jacob:--:December 1st 2007:--:7 Pounds 4 Ounces:- -:My Everything:- 

-:Hunter Xavier:--:EDD 7-12-14:-

baby development

dizzy91
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 5:23 AM

We're not doing a nursery, but if we were, it'd be bears. We love bears. 

sourpatchmom098
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 7:47 AM
2 moms liked this

we are doing a dragon theme for our son to be tiernan. have had a hard time finding anything good tho..this is the one we really wanted but its not in stock anymore...so this is the one were geting if the website will astop messing up so we can order it. were just going to go with a gold and light blue color scheme i think

CafeMom Tickers
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 8:00 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

It started off as Muppets, and we went with more of a general color scheme from there, since there isn't much available and we didn't want to do the whole wall sticker thing.
loris1209
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This is what we have picked out if it's a girl and we still can't find anything if it's a boy 8(
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:13 AM
Ours is PBK moon and stars crib bedding. Pics are on my laptop and I'm mobile right now. We've used this set for our first 2 and will use it for this last one. I love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMiLyfe
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:52 PM

My girls will be sharing a room. Not that they have to (we have an empty room), my dh thinks it will allow them to be closer as they get older, but this is what I've chosen. My youngest is only 2.

Carolynishappy
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:58 PM

I'm not doing a theme. I did with ds and it was ducks. I'm doing neutral colors with this little girl.

*^*Carolyn*^* 

Mantidae
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 3:45 PM
3 moms liked this

We bedshare, so no nursery.  But in preparation for the new baby, we're transitioning our 3 year old to his own room.  We're overlapping two themes in that room: Forest and Science:

iHEAVENn
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 5:42 PM

We had a similar issue with our bedding.. It was instock for the longest time, then as soon as we ordered it they said it was not currently in stock and they didn't know when/if they were getting more in :| 

Just got an email saying they did get more in and ours is set to arrive this week :) 

Quoting sourpatchmom098:

we are doing a dragon theme for our son to be tiernan. have had a hard time finding anything good tho..this is the one we really wanted but its not in stock anymore...so this is the one were geting if the website will astop messing up so we can order it. were just going to go with a gold and light blue color scheme i think

-:Logan Jacob:--:December 1st 2007:--:7 Pounds 4 Ounces:- -:My Everything:- 

-:Hunter Xavier:--:EDD 7-12-14:-

baby development

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)