Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

pregnancy dreams suck!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:06 AM
  • 17 Replies
There is one thing I really don't like about being pregnant and that's the weird dreams I've been having. one the other night about my ex and my fiance being best friends which will never happen. They dont like each other. Then last night I had one about my sons father. He is one person I can not stand. And it makes me upset that I even had to see his face in the dream. I have not talked to him for almost 2 years and he has never met my child. The dream was so real that he and I were together and he was a great man and father to our son and I. I know that its never going to happen but as soon as I start having dreams about someone I usually run into them a couple days later. Really hoping that does not happen with this one. This dream is staying to me and well u ladies im not gonnab tell anyone else
expecally my fiance last thing i want to do is make him worried or upset. How many of u other pregnant woman have this same issue going on?
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kadensmomma0708
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 3:12 PM

I had really weird dreams with my son....about being chased by massive groups of ginger toddlers lol....I was terrified to have a ginger baby....and had one...just not with that pregnancy, my duaghter is full on ging :)

SuperMom2433
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 3:17 PM
My husband had a dream when we first found out I was pregnant (I'm 10 weeks). This was his dream...

He found this business on fb that would take your embryo and give you a full sized, ready to go home baby. I went and they did the procedure to take the embryo. Later a doctor came out with a package that looked like the whole chicken wrapped up that you buy at the store. The doctor cut it open and a bunch of juices and nasty crap spewed out of it and underneath was a dry, clean baby with a red afro. It looked at hubby and said "Dada". Lmao!!! Talk about weird dreams!

I had a dream the other night I fell in love with my doctor...lol. that's the weirdest so far for me.
kristen518-06
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 3:24 PM
I had a dream last night that we were living in a walking dead world. It was so freaking weird
Chels3
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 3:27 PM

Ew I hated those :(!

I had one I was 6 months pregnant, my SS's BM dumped her current BF came back to DH and DH and her stood there and told me "You knew what would happen. If we broke up, C(my DH) would take me and SS back." then I was in the drive by myself hysterical. 6 mo. pregnant with no where to go... He carried SS inside. And I saw them standing in the doorway... and they shut the door... I woke up HYSTERICAL. 

ShannaBee
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 3:28 PM
I have crazy dreams.
Chels3
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 3:28 PM

I had a few of those. I kept giving birth in the zombie-Apocalypse... outside...
It was terrible... 

Quoting kristen518-06: I had a dream last night that we were living in a walking dead world. It was so freaking weird

kristen518-06
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 3:32 PM
That would be awful!

Quoting Chels3:

I had a few of those. I kept giving birth in the zombie-Apocalypse... outside...It was terrible... 

Quoting kristen518-06: I had a dream last night that we were living in a walking dead world. It was so freaking weird

Chels3
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 3:33 PM

The 3rd season came out and ran my entire pregnancy. And DH was into it. So I caught myself up, and then started having nightmares... >.> it sucked. Lol..

Quoting kristen518-06: That would be awful!
Quoting Chels3:

I had a few of those. I kept giving birth in the zombie-Apocalypse... outside...It was terrible... 

kristen518-06
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 3:36 PM
Haha yeah this isnt the first time that I've had a dream about it but it was the first since getting pregnant and seemed so damn real. And it didn't correlate with the episode last night what so ever lol

Quoting Chels3:

The 3rd season came out and ran my entire pregnancy. And DH was into it. So I caught myself up, and then started having nightmares... >.> it sucked. Lol..

Quoting kristen518-06: That would be awful!

Quoting Chels3:

LishM15
by Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 2:26 AM

I have bizarre dreams, but I can't remember them. Does that make sense?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)