Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

scared to tell my fam im expecting #2

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:40 AM
  • 4 Replies
Im 23 and a mom of a beautiful 2 in a half yr old daughter. Thia is where the subject geta tough me and my daughter's dad dont get along at all . So im a mom and dad this time around i was with someone and it happened not to work out slightly before i got pregnant. So now its a really complicated situation because now i have to tell them im pregnant again i dont know hpw my sis is going to take as she is like a mom almost. Im scared advice
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Pagan_Mommy84
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Hmm...what's your situation with your family?  Do they support you and your baby, or do you support yourself and your LO?  If they carry your support, then I can understand them being upset, but I think they'd warm up to the idea after time.  If your supporting yourself and your LO...then they really can't be too upset at all.  But either way, my advice is the sooner you tell them, the better.  It'll give them more time to get used to the idea of you having another baby, and the further you get the more those pregnancy hormones are going to spike, so you don't want to tell htem and have a bad reaction from them when your hormones are going crazy to add to it.  

Pregnancy Ticker
kenyari911
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:58 AM
I support my self i dont work right now but i have my own money . And im really nerves .
TianaH808
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:31 PM

So you decided to keep the baby?

The last post that I saw of yours, you were hoping that you weren't pregnant...

Just curious. Either way, congratulations!

LeKendria
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:44 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!! Just tell them even if they are upset they will quickly get over it. It's your baby to raise not theirs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)