Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Piss/Suiriting what is it maybe TMI??

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:23 AM
  • 8 Replies

Really wish I could go anon for this. I am almost 16 weeks. Whenever we have sex at times its like im not sure if I am pissing on him a little or if its something else. He thinks its squirting but I am not to sure its not a lot and its not like im like hey lets smell it . It is a bit embrassing he has no problem with it. Its not like I have to pee while we do it .

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mila20
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Probably squirting
Pagan_Mommy84
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:59 AM

Could be pee...but you would probably smell it.  After he goes to the bathroom or something after yoru done having sex, smell it and see.  It could also be discharge that's in tehre and sex is just making it come out more for you ...... or, your hormones could be jumping and it could be you squirting.  Just smell and see.  No reason to be embarrissed here, even if it is pee...A LOT of people go through that while pregnant.  If it is, talk to your doctor and see what they can do for you.

Pregnancy Ticker
ThisLife16309
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:18 AM

thanks its just like i get out of the moment for a minute and  i think I hope thats not piss lol. next time I will smell if no pee smell I guess I am good . But its like whoe wait what was that lol.I think even if it was a little pee he would not care since when I get preg I am a sex addict lol

Mommy_Mae1326
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:46 AM
Lol even if it is pee your man is not gonna care lmao, that's the least of his worries while you're having sex. It happens to me. I'm 34 weeks preggo and when I climax I pee a little. But squirting is also a lot more common in pregnancy too. So don't get to over worried about it. Unless you start bleeding or you can't stop the fluid leek. Then obviously its something to worry about
ThisLife16309
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:07 AM

thanks hes said that not to even worry about it because does not bug him lol i remember him a while ago trying to get me to do it while not preg and hes like if u pee on accident i wont care lol . I think he just feels lucky because I am always wanting it while preg I think I tire him out

Quoting Mommy_Mae1326: Lol even if it is pee your man is not gonna care lmao, that's the least of his worries while you're having sex. It happens to me. I'm 34 weeks preggo and when I climax I pee a little. But squirting is also a lot more common in pregnancy too. So don't get to over worried about it. Unless you start bleeding or you can't stop the fluid leek. Then obviously its something to worry about

VinVanMom
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Do you pee before sex? Any. Nance of a bladder infection? 

ThisLife16309
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:12 AM

yepI usaly do. I do not think infection only happens when where having sex not all the time though

Quoting VinVanMom:

Do you pee before sex? Any. Nance of a bladder infection? 

Mommy_Mae1326
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 2:59 AM
Lol Yea, men are men when it comes to sex. Congrats to you and good luck:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)