Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why??

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:22 PM
  • 3 Replies
Why does it hurt so bad when baby kicks me in the bladder??
It doesn't even have to be on a full bladder but it kinda stings (no UTI, I checked)
I love this kid but geez he makes it painful sometimes!!
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lillucky8
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:25 PM

hmm...maybe your bladder is just being picked on too much? maybe a bladder infection? have you checked with your doc?

Closet_Case
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:29 PM
It's not a UTI, that was my first thought when I felt it. It just seems like every time he starts kicking me he ends up hitting a nerve or something

Quoting lillucky8:

hmm...maybe your bladder is just being picked on too much? maybe a bladder infection? have you checked with your doc?

lillucky8
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:36 PM

uti and bladder infection are different, but if you saw your doc they probably checked for both, maybe your bladder is just sensitive, i wish we could make them kick someone else when it hurts lol, try putting a warm or cold pack on another spot and i bet baby will kick there for a while :)

Quoting Closet_Case: It's not a UTI, that was my first thought when I felt it. It just seems like every time he starts kicking me he ends up hitting a nerve or something
Quoting lillucky8:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)