Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Are these Intelligender tests a waste of money?

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 1:38 AM
  • 74 Replies
Has anyone used this test and gotten a correct result? Thinking about buying one but they are $39.99! I don't want to waste my money if it's not worth it... You mamas tell me what you think about this product.
by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
i.love.my.life
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 1:38 AM
3 moms liked this
Don't waste your money
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela_Barlow
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 1:39 AM
Waste!
Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 1:45 AM

definitely waste

JuneCleaver256
by Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 1:48 AM
You can make your own. All it does is check the pH of your pee. Mine was correct. Below is the link.

http://www.texastypeamom.com/2011/10/wordless-wednesday-105-cabbage-gender-test.html

Sorry I can't make it clicky, I'm on mobile. Make sure to use first of the morning pee. I had enough cabbage left over to cook. Its absolutely awesome fried over med high heat with a little bit of vegtable oil and lots of salt and pepper ( you want to char a bit this is where the yummy flavor comes from). Anyways hope this helps, if you do it let me know if it works for you too.
malcorrill
by Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 1:51 AM
Quoting JuneCleaver256: You can make your own. All it does is check the pH of your pee. Mine was correct. Below is the link. http://www.texastypeamom.com/2011/10/wordless-wednesday-105-cabbage-gender-test.html Sorry I can't make it clicky, I'm on mobile. Make sure to use first of the morning pee. I had enough cabbage left over to cook. Its absolutely awesome fried over med high heat with a little bit of vegtable oil and lots of salt and pepper ( you want to char a bit this is where the yummy flavor comes from). Anyways hope this helps, if you do it let me know if it works for you too.
Thank you! I will definitely be trying this in the morning :) If anything it'll just be fun to do.
JuneCleaver256
by Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 1:57 AM
That's the way I looked at it too, and we ate it for supper so no money was wasted. Dh made fun of me when I told him what I was going to do, but then he watched me do every step in the kitchen and pestered me until I had to pee ( I think he was more excited than I was). I had 4 friends try this and 3 were correct, good luck. What are you hoping for?

Quoting malcorrill:
Quoting JuneCleaver256: You can make your own. All it does is check the pH of your pee. Mine was correct. Below is the link.

http://www.texastypeamom.com/2011/10/wordless-wednesday-105-cabbage-gender-test.html

Sorry I can't make it clicky, I'm on mobile. Make sure to use first of the morning pee. I had enough cabbage left over to cook. Its absolutely awesome fried over med high heat with a little bit of vegtable oil and lots of salt and pepper ( you want to char a bit this is where the yummy flavor comes from). Anyways hope this helps, if you do it let me know if it works for you too.

Thank you! I will definitely be trying this in the morning :) If anything it'll just be fun to do.
malcorrill
by Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 2:21 AM
6 moms liked this

Well at this point I've had several miscarriages so I would just be happy to go to the hospital and take a baby home for a change. I will be happy with either gender...but I'm pretty sure it's going to be a girl. My fiance has 6 sisters and each of them has at least 2 girls, no boys. He has a daughter already as well. I feel like genetics are siding for another girl lol

cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 2:47 AM
Waste
joshsmommy23
by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 7:19 AM
It was right for me
momma-rogers
by Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:10 PM
It said i was having a bit. But i am having a gIrl. ...... they are just for fun!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN