Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

im scared!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:29 AM
  • 3 Replies
So im 32 weeks today and latley the past couple days ive been thinking about when I go into labor this time around. I have a son who will be 5 and I really dont remember much about the labor or delivery with him. Im not very good with pain as it is and im scared to go through this processes agian. Did anyone else feel this way with ur second baby.
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:57 AM
I did because I remembered EVERYTHING about my first delivery and it wasn't pleasant. My second time around was amazing. I cried for days when I would think about it because it was just how it was supposed to be. I'm on #3 and still have fear from my first but also have hope from my second.

You'll be fine mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doulala
by Emerald Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 2:03 AM

I felt really confident with the second one because I was really into preparation and support & spent a lot of time on that.    I would encourage you to get what you need to feel strong.
Have you been working on preparation? 

Birth is not only about making babies. Birth is about making mothers ~ strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and know their inner strength.

~Barbara Katz Rothma

When you change the way you view birth, the way you birth will change. -Mongan

huntersmommy91
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 2:06 AM
The only preparation ive done is buy baby stuff lol im hoping that once we start putting everything up to get ready for baby girl it will get better and I wont be so scared but more excited.

Quoting doulala:

I felt really confident with the second one because I was really into preparation and support & spent a lot of time on that.    I would encourage you to get what you need to feel strong.Have you been working on preparation? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN