Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

A mom in crisis.

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 10:16 AM
  • 12 Replies
I already am a mom to a 4 yr. my husband and I miscarried in October, I also found out I have scaring. 2 months ago my husband asked me if we could try again. My fear is that I won't be able too and if I did get pregnant id miscarry again. I can't handle that again.
About 2 weeks ago my husband told me he didn't want to try anymore and that he doesn't want children. It broke my heart.
2 weeks ago I started spotting and I took it as my period was coming and thought nothing of it, but I never got my period. I'm over a week late. I have posd so my periods are always late but I never spot. Yesterday on the way home from my in laws he tells me something I have a glow, I asked him today how he felt on the subject and once again he said no.
I have symptoms but I'm honestly afraid of it coming out positive and his reaction. I don't know what to do.

Symptoms:
Spotting
Swollen breasts
Extream tiredness
Bloating

Note:
First pregnancy I spotted and then never thought anything of it. No other symptoms till a month later and my only symptoms were peeing.
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KREX0914
by Kristen-Danielle on Mar. 18, 2014 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Those could be pregnancy symptoms. Those could be premenstrual symptoms. Because you have a history of miscarriage, maybe you should consult your OB.

Larsbug
by Laura on Mar. 18, 2014 at 10:36 AM

you could be, and it could be your menstraul cycle, you need to either test, or consult with your OB

ShannaBee
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 10:38 AM
Did you take a test? If test, if positive, consult your doctor.
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:59 AM
You got to test to know what's going on. Good luck.
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Mar. 18, 2014 at 12:22 PM
4 moms liked this

Just test, sweetie. I have the feeling he's just gaurding his emotions. Losses affect men too.

Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:29 PM

He's probably saying no because he's afraid.  He's probably worried because it hasn't happened yet, afraid of what "could" happen and because he knows you're afraid as well. Take the test and find out and go from there. Good luck. 

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 2:07 PM

all you can do is test.

MinglingMom
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 2:13 PM

I second this. It's hard to know what they are really thinking because they often feel like they have to be the "strong male figure" and he may be just as scared as you are. Test and figure it out from there.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Just test, sweetie. I have the feeling he's just gaurding his emotions. Losses affect men too.

sarahtbkh
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 2:24 PM

Just test. I mean if you are you are...It really deosn't matter if he says "no" at this point if your pregnant. 

LNLMommy
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:33 AM

What the other moms said-test and be sure that's what is even going on. DH will come around 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)