Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

20 weeks pregnant with twins and still remodeling my house. LOL

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 12:07 AM
  • 35 Replies

The before pictures were what the bathroom looked like when I arrived at the house..... The water damage required the entire plywood floor to be replaced before I could even lay the tile down, this bathroom was a total pain in the butt. they painted white cabinets blue - and I had to paint them back to white. LOL 

Daughters room :

Abbie in her princess room looking at her hamsters that are now secure enough to be in a toddler's room.

She LOVES Rapunzel and Cinderella. (The names of her hamsters)

Finished bathroom... what a pain to get this all done.

Master bedroom :

Still need to clean up, and unpack, but the room is pretty much done.

Finished product, I still want to hang a picture above my bed.

Bed was a pill to put together, was a 6 drawer platform bed with headboard.
The desk the TV is on will eventually need replaced with something sturdier.
The mattress in the corner is for my Mastiffs. My big females just take up a lot of room.

Downstairs bathroom:

Before/After... even the ceiling had to be repainted white.

All I have left now is the molding in the twin's room (I need to do before/after pics when I'm done getting it setup.) and my son's room needs molding and all his stuff put together in there... I painted his room green (we did new floors in the majority of the house + overhauled about every room, I still need to do Master bathroom, kitchen, paint the play room and finish painting/molding the downstairs living/dining room. It's half-way painted right now.)

by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iHEAVENn
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 12:09 AM

You are insane lol.

Can you come to my place and help keep things in order until I deliver?? LOL!

-:Logan Jacob:--:December 1st 2007:--:7 Pounds 4 Ounces:- -:My Everything:- 

-:Hunter Xavier:--:EDD 7-12-14:-

baby development

kajira
by Emma on Mar. 21, 2014 at 12:11 AM

hahaha well when I'm done with the inside, i'm tackling the outside. LOL I need to finish landscaping and putting up a fence and gate on the front yard.

Quoting iHEAVENn:

You are insane lol.

samsanders
by Samantha on Mar. 21, 2014 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Ohhh I love the red bathroom! I'm amazed at the work you've done! Great job!
stenhouse_baby
by Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 12:12 AM
Very nice! A bit too much red for me. But excellent job
iHEAVENn
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 12:15 AM

LOL! Seriously come here... I did 3 loads of laundry today and felt like my abdomen was going to explode lol. 

Quoting kajira:

hahaha well when I'm done with the inside, i'm tackling the outside. LOL I need to finish landscaping and putting up a fence and gate on the front yard.

Quoting iHEAVENn:

You are insane lol.

baby development

kajira
by Emma on Mar. 21, 2014 at 12:17 AM

My room's more of a burgandy red with white trim, while the bathroom's more cherry red. The kids wanted it red. LOL I would have probably picked different colors, but they also want their playroom red. haha.

I'm doing dark blue in our living room. My son's room is green, the twin's room is blue-ish and my daughter's is purple. I painted the hallway back to white. LOL

I haven't decided what color to do my Master bathroom, but i'm leaning towards a dark purple and white theme again for the Master bathroom.

My husband  said to do whatever I wanted, and I like relaxing colors, which to me are more warm earthy tones that aren't bright or brown. LOL  White feels to sterile to me, and i'm not super fond of super light shades either.

Quoting stenhouse_baby: Very nice! A bit too much red for me. But excellent job

kajira
by Emma on Mar. 21, 2014 at 12:18 AM

I should probably take it easy for a while, but I want to get it done. LOL I still need to do the closet floor, I forgot I had to do that. LOL

Quoting iHEAVENn:

LOL! Seriously come here... I did 3 loads of laundry today and felt like my abdomen was going to explode lol. 

Quoting kajira:

Quoting iHEAVENn:

You are insane lol.

iHEAVENn
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 12:21 AM

Lol... just be careful.. don't want it all catching up to you at once :) 

Quoting kajira:

I should probably take it easy for a while, but I want to get it done. LOL I still need to do the closet floor, I forgot I had to do that. LOL

Quoting iHEAVENn:

Quoting kajira:

Quoting iHEAVENn:

You are insane lol.

baby development

kajira
by Emma on Mar. 21, 2014 at 12:26 AM

Oh it probably will, but when i'm done... i'll be *done* LOL

Quoting iHEAVENn:

Lol... just be careful.. don't want it all catching up to you at once :) 

Quoting kajira:

Quoting iHEAVENn:

Quoting kajira:

Quoting iHEAVENn:

You are insane lol.

TerraSid
by Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 1:25 AM

That's a lot of hard work!!!..Whew...I'm tired just looking at that. Take a break already..

Oh and looks really good...:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)