Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

weird question - kinda tmi

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 10:21 AM
  • 3 Replies
Every time after me an dh have sex the next day when I wipe I have this really thick egg white looking goo that comes out. I'm just wondering why I would be getting this. It's only happened when I got pregnant. I clean myself up when we are done. So I'm just confused.
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Ultrakiwi
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe just discharge. There were a couple times after me and SO had sex, and the mucus stuff was on his junk. I know that's a lovely visual there, sorry. My OBGYN said some women just excrete a lot of, uh, stuff while pregnant. I would just tell my doc if you're worried.
NativeMamaDuke
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree. I think it's just discharge. My midwife just said to watch for yellowish or watery discharge. Or if it starts to smell "fishy" I know ewww but yeah just ask or mention it to your provider if it bothers you.

Quoting Ultrakiwi: Maybe just discharge. There were a couple times after me and SO had sex, and the mucus stuff was on his junk. I know that's a lovely visual there, sorry. My OBGYN said some women just excrete a lot of, uh, stuff while pregnant. I would just tell my doc if you're worried.

CafeMom Tickers
samsanders
by Samantha on Mar. 23, 2014 at 3:39 PM
When I was pregnant I got that every time after we DTD. I'd say normal!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN