Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

My 30 Week Ultrasound Pictures! :-)

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:31 PM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

I had my 30 week appointment yesterday and got to see my little man! The tech said he has tons of hair already! I am beyond excited about that because I wanted baby hair soooo bad. Haha. He is a little chunkster already. His estimated weight is 4lbs. He is going to be tall like his daddy! I am 5'2" and his dad is 6'2"... I am praying that I won't be pushing out a big baby. I am nervous about that! :-)

by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cutiepie8611
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww that little button nose Awesome pic :)
ms.keisha17
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:47 PM
Awww I can't wait until I get that far.
FitMom479
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:55 PM

Aww it is the best! I am so happy he will be here soon. Not too much longer! :-) I am ready to be done haha. How far along are you lady?

Quoting ms.keisha17: Awww I can't wait until I get that far.

ms.keisha17
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:04 PM
I'm 17 weeks. I have to wait until I'm 20 weeks to find out what I'm having. Due August 30th.
Quoting FitMom479:

Aww it is the best! I am so happy he will be here soon. Not too much longer! :-) I am ready to be done haha. How far along are you lady?

MRS.POWELL
FitMom479
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:09 PM

You don't have to much longer until you find out :-) I was lucky. I asked my doc at 16 weeks if we could take a peek at the gender and she let me. Do you have any feelings of what you may be having? I always said before I got pregnant that our first would be a boy...and it was!

Quoting ms.keisha17: I'm 17 weeks. I have to wait until I'm 20 weeks to find out what I'm having. Due August 30th.
Quoting FitMom479:

ms.keisha17
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:25 PM
Dh and I think it's a Boy. We have 2 girls and with my 2 pregnancies I've never experienced morning sickness. This pregnancy is 100% different and in the first trimester I was so sick. I know the ring test may not be real but I remember doing that with my other pregnancies when I was pregnant with my girls the ring went in circles which means a girl this time I did the ring time it went back and forth which means a boy. Now I just have to wait and see. I can't wait to start shopping.
Quoting FitMom479:

You don't have to much longer until you find out :-) I was lucky. I asked my doc at 16 weeks if we could take a peek at the gender and she let me. Do you have any feelings of what you may be having? I always said before I got pregnant that our first would be a boy...and it was!

Quoting ms.keisha17: I'm 17 weeks. I have to wait until I'm 20 weeks to find out what I'm having. Due August 30th.
Quoting FitMom479:

MRS.POWELL
KME3
by Kristin on Mar. 26, 2014 at 2:46 PM
Awww. I'm 30w too. No ultrasound for me though. I won't get one until I'm about to deliver.
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 8:40 AM
:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Mar. 27, 2014 at 8:56 AM
Aww I love these ultrasounds, they are so cool. I can't wait till I get further along. I don't want to be done yet, I want to enjoy it as much as possible since I will probably never do it again but I want to he able to feel the movements consistently
tairakittie
by Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 8:59 AM
Im 4'11 and SO is 6'3, my first was 6lbs12.5oz 19 inches long, and my second was 7lbs15oz and 18 3/4 inches long. :) I have no idea how big this one is going to be at birth, but I can only assume since my last son was almost 8lbs, this one will also be around 8lbs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)