Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

come on second trimester

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 2:58 PM
  • 21 Replies
Im tired of this damn tiredness,not eating like i want or drinking like i want i almost cried the other day cause im so frustrated i just want to be able to get out of bed and go do something with out getting tired and i have a 2 in a half yr old i am tired ppl ugh im just hoping when i start prenatals all will get better cause i am irritated
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rachellaree20
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:02 PM

I know how you feel!  I'm 13 weeks now and still exhausted and nauseated a lot, though the sick feeling is finally going away.  I hope things start getting better for you soon!  How far along are you?

lost2013
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:07 PM
I am 27 weeks and have a two year old I have been exhausted my whole pregnancy so far. The bigger I get the more winded I get.
.PinkHart.
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:20 PM
Oh honey. That doesn't always stop by second trimester!
Haze_King_Mommy
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:24 PM

I feel you girl!! I will finally start my 2nd on Saturday, I am so happy the 1st is finally coming to an end!! Hang in there Mamma you got this :)

kenyari911
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:27 PM
Im about 8 weeks

Quoting rachellaree20:

I know how you feel!  I'm 13 weeks now and still exhausted and nauseated a lot, though the sick feeling is finally going away.  I hope things start getting better for you soon!  How far along are you?

MamaNickelatti
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:28 PM
I hear you! My oldest had just tienwd 4 and my youngest wasn't quite 2 yet when I found out I was pregnant tgis time. It was a ROUGH first trimester with them, surgery and HG!
kenyari911
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:29 PM
With my first i stopped feeling sick by 14 weeks and i was so happy and my energy came back also . Im hoping its the same with this one im so tired

Quoting lost2013: I am 27 weeks and have a two year old I have been exhausted my whole pregnancy so far. The bigger I get the more winded I get.
kenyari911
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:31 PM
Wow i bet it is

Quoting MamaNickelatti: I hear you! My oldest had just tienwd 4 and my youngest wasn't quite 2 yet when I found out I was pregnant tgis time. It was a ROUGH first trimester with them, surgery and HG!
kenyari911
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Ik u r lol i cant wait till im me again lol

Quoting Haze_King_Mommy:

I feel you girl!! I will finally start my 2nd on Saturday, I am so happy the 1st is finally coming to an end!! Hang in there Mamma you got this :)

MamaNickelatti
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:41 PM
I am 20 weeks now and started feeling better around 15 weeks.

Quoting kenyari911: Wow i bet it is

Quoting MamaNickelatti: I hear you! My oldest had just tienwd 4 and my youngest wasn't quite 2 yet when I found out I was pregnant tgis time. It was a ROUGH first trimester with them, surgery and HG!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN