My boyfriend and I have been trying to find a new apartment since we found out that I was pregnant. I am 20 weeks now. We have been about to move in 3 different times to three different places! We were supposed to move this weekend into what I thought was going to be our place. Now he is saying the apartment owner said we had to wait until next weekend because of repairs and replacements. This is the second time my boyfriend has said this is why we couldnt move in. I am getting so tired of this and just want our place and to be together since I am already halfway through my pregnancy and we dont live together and I only see him once a week if I am lucky. I feel like he is just making excuses because he is not ready to move out from living with his friends yet since this has happened THREE times! Is it just me or do I have a legit reason to be upset?????