Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

3 negatives UPDATE

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 10:48 PM
  • 12 Replies
So my fiancé and I were trying to conceive from December till late February after losing our son in October (born prematurely).

Since then my period has been off I have it different times but never missed one. Well on due time I didn't get it which was the 17th so 19th I take a test negative. 24th negative. The 3rd was the 10th cause I thought I felt that tingle of pregnancy. Well it's the 27th and still no period

I'm kinda confused on how this works...am I doin the test at the wrong time or should I wait another month or should I get a blood test?

I started spotting yesterday...it's like a grayish brown then now it's red and light red but it doesn't soak a pad just when I'm sorry when I wipe

So I don't kno if this is the start of my period or what but I did download that app and it said I'd start the 30th and I did so idk....it has started like this since after I gave birth so we'll see
by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetjessa
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 10:53 PM
Ok first the best app I got was my cycle on my phone and I plug in all the info and then I can tell when I'm ovulating and when I'm going to get my cycle I knew because of this app that I could test and pow that day positive !!!! You can test the day after your missed period you ovulate ten days after the start of your period 8-14 days later you have implantation and. Week later you should be able to test positive or negative
MissMossyOak90
by Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 10:58 PM
So in April I should take another? And it should be positive? I haven't paid my bill so I can't download any apps

Quoting sweetjessa: Ok first the best app I got was my cycle on my phone and I plug in all the info and then I can tell when I'm ovulating and when I'm going to get my cycle I knew because of this app that I could test and pow that day positive !!!! You can test the day after your missed period you ovulate ten days after the start of your period 8-14 days later you have implantation and. Week later you should be able to test positive or negative
lovebugs_mom906
by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 11:08 PM
Have your periods been normal since you had your loss?
sweetjessa
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 11:11 PM
When was your last period start date hun
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 11:13 PM
First of all do not rely on an app to help you get pg. It has no knowledge of when you actually ovulate, it just takes averages. If you are not pg now, I would research temping and using ovulation kits. The Trying To Conceive board is so helpful with all of that so I also suggest joining that board.

I had trouble following your post but if you are more than a week late, no period and still negative tests, you may ask for a blood test just to know for sure.

Good luck and I'm so sorry for your loss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissMossyOak90
by Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 11:13 PM
No but always had it

Quoting lovebugs_mom906: Have your periods been normal since you had your loss?
MissMossyOak90
by Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 11:14 PM
Feb 17th lasted 5 days

Quoting sweetjessa: When was your last period start date hun
sweetjessa
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 11:26 PM
Mine was February 24 and I got my positive 6 days ago think its time for dr appt your you would be 5 weeks 4 days prego
MissMossyOak90
by Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:23 PM
But I wouldn't get a negative every time. I fell late February and I had to get X-rays and they did. Blood and urine pregnancy test and it was negative

Quoting sweetjessa: Mine was February 24 and I got my positive 6 days ago think its time for dr appt your you would be 5 weeks 4 days prego
Pipersmom1988
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:20 PM
My best friend had this issue she went almost like 4 months w no period she ended up having a glans in her brain was swallowing nothing serious she just had to take medicine but it was producing to much hormones or something like that that made her period stop. Go to the doctors and get them to run different test not just pregnancy test
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)