Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Coming home outfit

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:29 PM
  • 39 Replies

What size coming home outfit will you be packing?

If you have other children, what sizes did you pack, and how big was your baby???

by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:30 PM

I packed newborn for my daughter, she was just over 7 lbs and it was perfect, I packed 0-3 for my son who was also just over 7lbs and he was swimming in the thing. My other daughter was just over 8 lbs and I can't remember what size I put her in. 

Haylee194
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I packed newborn and premie for both babies. My son was 9.2 and fit in the newborn perfectly, but not for long! lol My daughter was early, 6.12 and fit in the premie perfectly! :) I'll do the same with this baby, pack a newborn and premie :)
nurse1997
by Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:41 PM

I hate it when I see a baby swimming in a new outfit  !

iHEAVENn
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:42 PM

1 premie and 1 newborn since we are not sure on when the doctors will be taking baby and we are not sure how much baby can grow with the cyst right next to him. 

-:Logan Jacob:--:December 1st 2007:--:7 Pounds 4 Ounces:- -:My Everything:- 

-:Hunter Xavier:--:EDD 7-12-14:-

baby development

addiesmommy1109
by Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:43 PM
I'll pack a newborn outfit. Dd1 was 7 lbs 2 oz and Dd2 was 6 lbs 10 oz
AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:44 PM

I agree. He was measuring big the entire time so I packed big, surprise, he came early and was 7lbs

Quoting nurse1997:

I hate it when I see a baby swimming in a new outfit  !

KME3
by Kristin on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:45 PM
I packed 0-3 with my first and it was way too big. For my second I packed newborn and 0-3. I'll do the same with this Baby.
AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:45 PM

I have a fibroid they are watching. It was 6.5cm at my last ultrasound. I will have another in here shortly to check the measurment of it and check on baby. 

Quoting iHEAVENn:

1 premie and 1 newborn since we are not sure on when the doctors will be taking baby and we are not sure how much baby can grow with the cyst right next to him. 

Kristothatina
by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:47 PM
I packed newborn with first two. Both over 8lbs. And I packed a newborn for the one we are waiting on. Not sure how big he will be.
iHEAVENn
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:51 PM

Aw :(

My cyst was at 12cms on Feb 27th... It's on my right ovary. So far it is not affecting baby in any way.... I have an appointment on the 14th to discuss my combo csection/surgery and will get a recheck of the cyst in a few more weeks. 

Quoting AllThatBabyJazz:

I have a fibroid they are watching. It was 6.5cm at my last ultrasound. I will have another in here shortly to check the measurment of it and check on baby. 

Quoting iHEAVENn:

-:Logan Jacob:--:December 1st 2007:--:7 Pounds 4 Ounces:- -:My Everything:- 

-:Hunter Xavier:--:EDD 7-12-14:-

baby development

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN