Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

You need help reading your pregnancy test?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:27 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
If you need help or just some reinsurance on your pregnancy test please post a pic below. I'd be more then glad to help 😊
by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.PinkHart.
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:50 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Jk they were clear as day
Pipersmom1988
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:52 PM
Congrats!!!! How far along are u?

Quoting .PinkHart.:

Mobile Photo

.PinkHart.
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this
13 wks

Quoting Pipersmom1988: Congrats!!!! How far along are u?

Quoting .PinkHart.:

Mobile Photo

Pipersmom1988
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:53 PM

Mobile Photo

Here where mine that I wasn't sure about but I go to the obgyn in two weeks super excited to c how far along I am
-BluEydDvl-
by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:59 PM

I have no idea how far along I am. I was bleeding for almost two weeks and then I got this two days ago. I'm trying to find a place (not the ER) that will see me to find out what's going on.
Pipersmom1988
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:04 PM
That looks positive but one time I had a miscarriage and I took a pregnancy test to early and it came up positive like that. Did u bleed two weeks for ur period (just an odd period) or did u just bleed for two weeks out of the blue?

Quoting -BluEydDvl-:

I have no idea how far along I am. I was bleeding for almost two weeks and then I got this two days ago. I'm trying to find a place (not the ER) that will see me to find out what's going on.
Pipersmom1988
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:07 PM
I would go to urgent care not the hospital or make an appointment w ur normal doctor or ur obgyn. But the obgyn would probably be best.

Quoting -BluEydDvl-:

-BluEydDvl-
by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 5:23 PM
It was a regular, on time period. After day 8 it wasn't heavy anymore, just light and brown. I really wasn't expecting this at all, lol.

I'll be going to urgent care cuz I don't have insurance to see my OB.

Quoting Pipersmom1988: That looks positive but one time I had a miscarriage and I took a pregnancy test to early and it came up positive like that. Did u bleed two weeks for ur period (just an odd period) or did u just bleed for two weeks out of the blue?

Quoting -BluEydDvl-:

Pipersmom1988
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 5:51 PM
Yea I would!!! But it sounds like ur pregnant!!! Please let me know how it goes

Quoting -BluEydDvl-: It was a regular, on time period. After day 8 it wasn't heavy anymore, just light and brown. I really wasn't expecting this at all, lol.

Quoting Pipersmom1988: That looks positive but one time I had a miscarriage and I took a pregnancy test to early and it came up positive like that. Did u bleed two weeks for ur period (just an odd period) or did u just bleed for two weeks out of the blue?

Quoting -BluEydDvl-:

-BluEydDvl-
by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel pregnant! Lol. Will do hun. Thanks!

Quoting Pipersmom1988: Yea I would!!! But it sounds like ur pregnant!!! Please let me know how it goes

Quoting -BluEydDvl-: It was a regular, on time period. After day 8 it wasn't heavy anymore, just light and brown. I really wasn't expecting this at all, lol.

Quoting -BluEydDvl-:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN