Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What about you?

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 4:02 AM
  • 6 Replies
What do you take to the hospital for you. I know what to bring for baby just at a loss what to bring for myself
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 4:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 5:24 AM
My pillow
Toiletries
Phone/charger
Comfy clothes for hospital.
Comfy clothes to wear home.
Nursing bra/tank
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ultra_
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 5:29 AM
I'll be at a birthing center only for a few hours after and then while laboring. Just long enough for a nap and meal. I'm only going to take toothbrush, toothpaste, my nursing bra I'll wear in the tub, clothes to nap in and wear home and my chanclas. Also my contacts case and glasses just in case I need to switch and a hair tie. Very basic.
mcmlx3v
by Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 9:37 AM

Mine is pretty much the same... I have a spaghetti strap nightie/tank thing that is low for nursing and then a button-down pajama top that will also be handy for nursing, plus a nursing bra.  Pajama pants, a couple pairs of socks, and a pair of underwear just in case I wear my own or want to wear my own home.  I also packed a change of underwear and a fresh T-shirt for DH.  Then I've got travel size deodorant, shampoo, body wash, and lotion.  I have lip balm because I hear your lips get very dry during labor.  A hair tie and a headband to keep my long hair out of my face... a brush and a comb.  If I am at home when I go into labor, I'll also grab my makeup and my phone charger.  In addition, I made a copy of my insurance card and driver's license just in case I somehow manage to leave without my purse... I'm not sure if they would accept just the copies, but I figured it's better than nothing

KREX0914
by Kristen-Danielle on Mar. 29, 2014 at 9:44 AM

I'm taking my cell phone, cell phone charger and a tooth brush.
The rest of the things I will need will either be supplied by the hospital or I'll send someone out.
My first pregnancy I packed everything "recommended" and never even opened the bag because the hospital provided everything I needed.

kajira
by Emma on Mar. 29, 2014 at 9:48 AM

i have no idea, I know over the next few weeks, I need to get together my hospital bags since i'm pregnant with twins, but honestly, I have no idea what I need or want.

I had a home brith with my daughter... O.o

WillsMOM72
by Stephanie on Mar. 29, 2014 at 10:34 AM
This

Quoting kmqw229: My pillow
Toiletries
Phone/charger
Comfy clothes for hospital.
Comfy clothes to wear home.
Nursing bra/tank
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)