Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

sleeping through the night....

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 5:45 AM
  • 10 Replies
I hate that i go to bed late (around 12 or 1) then i wake up in the middle of the night ugh im sleepy as hell but i do this every night . Lol whose with me on this?
by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 5:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pipersmom1988
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 6:13 AM
I'm.only around 7 weeks and I haven't sleep the whole night on two day. I keep telling my self this is to early in my pregnancy to not sleep lol but with my first I'd sleep all day and be up all night
Nela12
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 6:43 AM
I have a hard time going to sleep and even staying asleeo through the night. Sometimes I end up taking two naps during the day depending how tired I am . It sucks.
PeppyInPink
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:01 AM
I do this all the time!
Irene1923
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:07 AM
My seven month old doesn't sleep quite through the night yet, so between her and me waking up to go to the bathroom or just get comfortable, I get very little sleep.
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:12 AM
I work nights so Im usually up throughout the night to drink something or go to the bathroom or because Im pregnant to also vomit even on my nights off. 4am is usually when I just stay up.
cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 9:20 AM
I'm 33wks every morning I wake up around 4:30am I cannot sleep any longer then that
KREX0914
by Kristen-Danielle on Mar. 29, 2014 at 9:26 AM

I am 36w+6d and I still do this, even when I take Unisom. I usually wake up hungry or with a full bladder.

esox
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 9:29 AM
While pregnant I would wake up every night at 3. Now that my son is here, he wakes up every night to eat at 3.
KME3
by Kristin on Mar. 29, 2014 at 12:15 PM
I wake up every couple hours. Every night. I'm either uncomfortable or I have to pee.
Alluring
by Lorelei on Mar. 29, 2014 at 12:20 PM
I haven't slept the whole night through in about two months. I'm either waking up out of a sound sleep because of noise or I have to pee (mostly pee). Lately it's been her moving that wakes me up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)