Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stressed out, trying to hid it

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:00 AM
  • 2 Replies
So next week I find out if I'm truly pregnant. This will b my husband and I 2nd. We have a wonderful 3 year old daughter and everyone always ask us when we plan to have a second one and we really wanted a second one to but our living secomestances are the worse right now we live at my in law all three of us sleep in one room. We decided to move here 2 years ago but it was suppose to be short term till we could get our bills under control t the more we paid off another one would come out of the blue for things my husband forgot about many years ago. My husband is a mechanic so he has to buy tools to earn money. Well he keep most his tools bills from me. Two months ago I found some totaling $18,000 and that was one two out of four. He mechanic friends thinks I'm just crazy when I complain about hour much we paid a month on them which is around $1,600 and that doesn't leave us anything to save by the time I take out all the rest of the bill out of his pay check. Not to mention my alcoholic sister in law lives here to but at less I've learned to deal w her. But I can't stop thinking about where we going to live and how are we going to afford this. And my husband is makes to much money according to our state which I don't understand. I just have no clue how we going to get out of this sticky mess. But at leas we know we have plenty of love. Sorry so long.
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Pandapanda
by Amber on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:03 AM
There's no flipping way he's spending 18k on tools. And how did he get them?

Honestly, this might not be the popular opinion, but if he has bills over 5 years old, stop paying them. They won't be on his credit much longer.
Pipersmom1988
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:12 AM
Yeah that's what I said to but he has to have the nices things when is comes to tools like he bought a new tool box for $12000 and I don't understand y he's got 4 now. He said he got a good price for a trade in. Honestly I think is addicted to buying them. Addiction runs in his family so I think he really has a problem. But since then I cut his card up and only give him enough money to by the bill and he cant buy any more tools unless we talk about it

Quoting Pandapanda: There's no flipping way he's spending 18k on tools. And how did he get them?

Honestly, this might not be the popular opinion, but if he has bills over 5 years old, stop paying them. They won't be on his credit much longer.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)