Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I do not remember this with my first. TMI

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:51 PM
  • 8 Replies
Ok I will be 28 weeks tomorrow but a little background my DH and I DTD yesterday with no protection not sure if this is why but I just went to the bathroom (just pee) and I wiped myself and got this clear, sticky, jelly textured glob on the toilet paper it was a lot like 2-3 inches long. I had some crampness after but only for like 5 seconds. With my first I do not remember this much discharge but is this discharge normal or am I losing my mucus plug? Is labor going to start I am not ready for the baby it is to early. When DH and I DTD it burned down there. I go to my OB Thursday I might have her check down there to see if everything is still fine. Any advice welcomed.
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
samsanders
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh yeah. Every time we did the dirty while I was pregnant I had that glob and cramps. It's just his little swimmers and discharge. And the cramping is completely normal because sex makes your uterus contract a little.
Pandapanda
by Amber on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:53 PM

Losing pieces of mucus plug throughout the third trimester (even mid/late second) is normal for some women. It happens, but it can and will regenerate itself. You only need to be concerned if it's thick, rubbery, sticky, and tinged with blood. 

KTeam
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:56 PM

This..what she said. I think your fine. If it was bloody show then you mite want to ask dr. 

Quoting samsanders: Oh yeah. Every time we did the dirty while I was pregnant I had that glob and cramps. It's just his little swimmers and discharge. And the cramping is completely normal because sex makes your uterus contract a little.

Larsbug
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:13 PM

it's excess semen and cramping is normal

2babys2love
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:30 PM
I have been told that your mucus plug regenerate every week or something like that. I had the same this at round 16 weeks and freaked clout but I'm 25 weeks now andveverything has been fine. good luck
lost2013
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:18 PM
It was thick, jelly, and sticky but I did not notice any blood.
Quoting Pandapanda:

Losing pieces of mucus plug throughout the third trimester (even mid/late second) is normal for some women. It happens, but it can and will regenerate itself. You only need to be concerned if it's thick, rubbery, sticky, and tinged with blood. 

lovleopards
by Elyssia on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:26 PM
I have this every time! ! It freaked me out the first couple times but ive gotten use to it
PeppyInPink
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:30 PM
I did too, I assume its also some of the spwrm? Dh really produces! Also, cramping is normal after sex. Its your uterus after Oing
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)